Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you gave me and tons of other people so much crap on here and told us how immature and stupid we were for doin burnouts in a parking lot at scheids extravaganza but in your picture your blowing smoke on someones vechicle. How old r u again?

The vehicle he is blowing smoke on just so happens to be a Lead Moderator here who is very outspoken about smoke on the streets..... it is a fukking joke you dipchit. As for you doing burnouts at Scheid, you are a tremendous douchenozzle for doing so. Thanks for helping to screw up an awesome event! You are so cool!

good luck selling your piece of $hit radio.

lol good luck with harrasin and low balling other people on here. I forgot your always right and you know everything since you have told me that on every thread u comment on. This world wouldent be the way it is now if it wasnt for farmers and you probaly wouldent have the job you have now. Why do you even have a diesel truck if all you do is sit on a computer all day? Shouldent you be drivin a corvette or lexus or something? You can sit on your computer all day and think of reasons to make fun of me cause im a farmer and i "rent land" but you go out and start farming and try and buy 1000 acres of land for 3.5 million dollars and all the equipment, fertilizer, seed, fuel and all the other stuff and try and make it work and pay on it for 50 years. So your going to tell me im stupid for renting land for $140 an acre? You can sit there and feel good about yourself for trying to prove someone wrong on the internet for what there trying to sell and you have never seen it in person work or anything. No wonder why this country is so screwed up now and we have a president like we do now. Its because of people like you. I like how you gave me and tons of other people so much crap on here and told us how immature and stupid we were for doin burnouts in a parking lot at scheids extravaganza but in your picture your blowing smoke on someones vechicle. How old r u again?

Where in the hell are buying or renting land???? Downtown New York City... we have some of the primest farm land going here, I am lucky to get 25 bucks an acre for rent. I can buy a 1/4 of prime land for under 200 k. Now the equipment is stupid expensive I will give you that. But you cant rent everything, a few farmers around my area are letting custom combiners come in and take the harvest now, but in my mind it only makes sense, when a big ole cat lexion is worth almost 500k just by itself

I read through this whole post,, and to be honest, this is so stupid, admit it, you have bought what you thought was a deal that was too good to be true, thought you might make a couple bucks off of it, and got busted. Leave it alone, as my dad always told me, if you find yourself in a hole,,, stop digging

lol well if you have prime farm land for $25 bucks an acre then i should move out there and farm! wow what do you grow on it rocks? Your lucky to even rent land around here for $180 an acre anymore and most of it is $3000-$5000 to buy it. My god someone delete this post! All i was trying to do was sell the double din dvd player in my truck and look what it turned into. Thanks jasonczerak for commenting on all my threads and telling me how you know everything.

5 pages and 83 post because YOU refuse to take the time to get us a part number, or even a manufacturer name.

Either your extremely gullible and believe someone just took the name off a jensen/kenwood. OR, you know it is junk and were originally trying to screw us.

Atchley bought a Kenwood, DVD/CD/GPS/Ipod/bla/bla/bla.

Guess what......$300. Because it was used.

Ya I agree there Roachie. I just baught a brand new Pioneeer with GPS and all the goodies for $395 from an audio shop in Houston

well send me a pm where you got a pioneer for $395. What happend i thought u was buying one off ebay???

If i knew you really wanted it and didnt want to give me your opinion on what you think its worth id go take it out. Its going to sit in my truck until my truck sells or the double din sells. How bout i take a video of it in my truck and show everything it does? Or i can meet up with someone thats really interested in it and show them. Its a visteon just like the guy said several posts ago. Now if all you want to do is tell me how smart you are or what you think its worth then quit posting on this thread. If you are really wanting to buy it then why dont you pm me and talk about it. Quit trying to tell me what you think of it. I own it not you so you dont have any clue about it so quit trying to act like you guys do.

5 pages and 83 post because YOU refuse to take the time to get us a part number, or even a manufacturer name.

Either your extremely gullible and believe someone just took the name off a jensen/kenwood. OR, you know it is junk and were originally trying to screw us.

Atchley bought a Kenwood, DVD/CD/GPS/Ipod/bla/bla/bla.

Guess what......$300. Because it was used.

If i knew you really wanted it and didnt want to give me your opinion on what you think its worth id go take it out. Its going to sit in my truck until my truck sells or the double din sells. How bout i take a video of it in my truck and show everything it does? Or i can meet up with someone thats really interested in it and show them. Its a visteon just like the guy said several posts ago. Now if all you want to do is tell me how smart you are or what you think its worth then quit posting on this thread. If you are really wanting to buy it then why dont you pm me and talk about it. Quit trying to tell me what you think of it. I own it not you so you dont have any clue about it so quit trying to act like you guys do.

Most folks can remember the name of a $1,200 cd player. They will readily forget a $200 model though.

I would think that with all the chit you have gotten over that truck you would learn to give specs on stuff.

Well i never said it was $1200! I said i payed around $800 for it. That was including the dash bezel and the $50 bucks labor of having him put it in. Like i said your not going to buy it and are not interested in it so quit posting on it telling me what all you know!

I like posting, it ups my count and makes me appear to be a "diesel pro".

Honestly, I think the only reason this thread is still going is because it is entertaining.

I baught it because my bud just opened his shop. I'd rather supper my buds then a stranger

Well tell your bud id like to supper him and baught one from him 2 for $395 if its a pioneer with gps and everything cause those sell for 800-1000 usually. Which model is it?

I baught it because my bud just opened his shop. I'd rather supper my buds then a stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.