Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be comfortable with $200 for a used one off ebay made in china with slave labor.

lol go buy ya one off ebay then! Atleast i know mine works great and looks good in my truck.

funny-pictures-orange-cat-tongue-taunts.jpg

That thing is probablly some freakin k mart blue light special that you got on black friday for 79.99 so good luck tryin to sell it............

lol

If k mart was selling double dins for 79.99 id buy about 10 of them! I dont think ive seen k mart sell double dins anyways

That thing is probablly some freakin k mart blue light special that you got on black friday for 79.99 so good luck tryin to sell it............

Well if theres someone out there that wants a nice double din for a good price that i KNOW works good and have the proof and would like to see it in my truck then pm me. If you want to be a d bag and try to tell me what its worth and dont know anything about it and have never been in my truck to see it then dont bother leaving posts telling me what its worth or comparing it to ones on ebay or saying its a k mart special. Im trying to sell it not get your opinion on what you think of it and what its worth. Thats fine if you can get one on ebay for $300 from some slant eyed guy then do it. If you want to buy one that works great and fits good in my 06 dodge then heres the chance to get one cheap.

never told you my opinion or what i thought it was worth. made you an offer for $150. let me know if you need to sell it.

Thats not the same one so what are you laughing at? Go ahead and buy that one off ebay and tell me how good it is.

Yeah you are right. That guy would prob. replace it when it breaks in a week. Unlike you LOL

But here is a newsflash for you, the one you are selling is a offshore POS worth less than that 1 because it's used. Even garbage companies like Jensen and Dual put their name on the FRONT.

LMAO @ Greg and the rented double wide.....

Send a pic of the backside with it's name and model number it's not hard to do.

You'll save hassle and time

until then, you're just sounding like a scammer

Wow, that priced dropped more then 50%.

I'd like to vote this guy off the site classified as a scammer.

How pathetic that you have dropped to less than half of initial asking price because you need cash that bad to pay for a CP3. You are a real piece!

How pathetic that you have dropped to less than half of initial asking price because you need cash that bad to pay for a CP3. You are a real piece!

You'd think being a debt free farmer that rents everything he needs would have the cash to buy a cheap cp3.

Status
Not open for further replies.