Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddd for the rest of the story be the judge yourself if he is the farmer or is it his daddy???????

Welcome to Facebook

look fast cause Im sure he will hit the block button with his she-man boobies

Christopher Steven Snyder
ALIASES: SNYDER, CHRIS S; SYNDER, CHRIS S

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 05771 SRCR192364 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
CASE YEAR: 2005 STATE CODE: IA
OFFENSE ID: IA_AOCZ589207_3 OFFENSE CODE: 124.401(5)
OFFENSE: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (SRMS

Christopher Steven Snyder
ALIASES: SNYDER, CHRIS S; SYNDER, CHRIS S

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 02081 SMCR101970 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
CASE YEAR: 2000 STATE CODE: IA
OFFENSE ID: IA_AOCZ589207_1 OFFENSE CODE: 714.1(6)
OFFENSE: DNU-THEFT 5TH DEGREE-UNDER $200.00 (SMMS)

Whats this all about??? and your harrasment charges???

yep thats my cousin Ron Snyders boy and if ya keep looking the pair of them are in Iowa prisons together for a meth lab.

Chris Willis Snyder
DOB: Apr 09, 1970

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 07821BESMCR279205 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
OFFENSE ID: IA_AOCZ589198_2 OFFENSE CODE: BE/19.2
OFFENSE: HARASSMENT

What about this one???

Chris Willis Snyder
DOB: Apr 09, 1970

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 07821BESMCR279205 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
OFFENSE ID: IA_AOCZ589198_2 OFFENSE CODE: BE/19.2
OFFENSE: HARASSMENT

What about this one???

sorry no cookie for you dum dum

I still want to know why you would post pictures of yourself shirtless. Don't tell me you though that was a peck?

I still want to know why you would post pictures of yourself shirtless. Don't tell me you though that was a peck?

you should go look at his facebook and read his own comments on them. there are alot of different trucks photos that people ask if they are his dads and he says yes.

are u kidding me?? lol my dad would never fix up a truck and thinks its the dumbest thing to do and its a waste of money. He would laugh at you if you told him you even spent $1000 on a truck

you should go look at his facebook and read his own comments on them. there are alot of different trucks photos that people ask if they are his dads and he says yes.

your best bet would probably be to just forget this thread and hope that everyone else does too

lol looks like to me you have the she man boobies. call jenny craig she will help u out
n509218661_1680003_9068.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddd for the rest of the story be the judge yourself if he is the farmer or is it his daddy???????

Welcome to Facebook

look fast cause Im sure he will hit the block button with his she-man boobies

are u kidding me?? lol my dad would never fix up a truck and thinks its the dumbest thing to do and its a waste of money. He would laugh at you if you told him you even spent $1000 on a truck

So he didn't approve of you rebuilding that pos 99 or 01 or whatever TWICE after you totaled it TWICE?

How does that work anyways? I've been looking for a way to get an entirely new body, paint, chrome, etc. for my truck, but between work and college I just can't make the numbers work. How does a person go about getting insurance money like you do?

BTW...the next time you blow smoke on my ol 95' and almost rear-end the car in front of you I'll try to catch it on video...dumazz

lol looks like to me you have the she man boobies. call jenny craig she will help u out
n509218661_1680003_9068.jpg

hey Im proud Im fat. I can at least say mine is bought and paid for. If you really want I can bust out the pics my wife took of me driving OUR Freightliner across the country in my underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.