Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I'm not jealous. I would tell you to go back over this thread and attempt to figure out why I wouldn't be jealous of you. But I would be under the assumption that you could read, which I'm not.

BTW, I own my truck, and have my own house $.02(not a double wide). And yes, sometimes people go back to school to advance in life. Believe it or not, people don't always consider swinging from Daddies nuts the best career choice.

I don't think the kid has even a double wide. Note the fridge and microwave in his bedroom. That screams mommy and daddys doublewide

Wow, this is becoming epic. If anyone is still after purchasing this guys double din or whatever the heck he is selling I will just say buyer beware from personal experience.

Ah, good morning fatty! Another fun filled day of bringing you back to reality awaits!

I had a clutch put it there and either you or one of the other mechanics forgot to tighten several bolts and you guys even put the wrong clutch in! I ordered a con fe not ofe. No wonder why it slipped!

Are you really that jealous that you have to go and assume that stuff? Just cause you go to college and dont make diddly squat doesnt mean i can have a good income doing what i do. You have no clue what your sayin bout me.

And good job you might want to tell rodney you guys just lost some business. I was gettin tired of gettin screwed everytime i went TO DPE ANYWAY. Good luck screwin more people over. Ya i never got any money back for dpe's screw up on that clutch either. And the clutch was put in way after i had the truck redone

There. I broke it down into bite sized pieces.

1. The bolts holding the adaptor plate to your engine were broken when you drove off in that ravine. Your transmission was bent like a damn banana...something had to give and that was it. We never even took the flywheel off (per your money pinching orders) so we never even had access to the "bolts we broke".

2. No jealousy here...don't flatter yourself. DPE pays me well too, so I make slightly above "diddly squat"

3. Haha...Rodney will thank me after he here's you promised not to come back. You have neevr been srewed here by DPE. Rod, Darla, and Tim were entirely too cooperative and patient with you. You aren't good business, so we won't lose sleep over it.

Have a great day of getting harrassed...yet again!

-Sethro

1. The bolts holding the adaptor plate to your engine were broken when you drove off in that ravine. Your transmission was bent like a damn banana...something had to give and that was it. We never even took the flywheel off (per your money pinching orders) so we never even had access to the "bolts we broke".

2. No jealousy here...don't flatter yourself. DPE pays me well too, so I make slightly above "diddly squat"

3. Haha...Rodney will thank me after he here's you promised not to come back. You have neevr been srewed here by DPE. Rod, Darla, and Tim were entirely too cooperative and patient with you. You aren't good business, so we won't lose sleep over it.

-Sethro

um,

:eek:wned:

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction, Im looking for a double din 7"?? Anybody??

This shtball got started rolling off a long hill that got steeper and steeper as it rolled down to the bottom. I wonder if it will ever stop. We need to nominate this for epic fail thread of the year. This is up there with the nos energy drink in the street bike thread.

1. The bolts holding the adaptor plate to your engine were broken when you drove off in that ravine. Your frame was bent like a damn banana...something had to give and that was it. We never even took the flywheel off (per your money pinching orders) so we never even had access to the "bolts we broke/forgot to tighten".

2. No jealousy here...don't flatter yourself. DPE pays me well, so I make slightly above "diddly squat".

3. Haha...Rodney did thank me after he heard you promised not to come back. You have never been srewed here by DPE. Rod, Darla, and Tim were entirely too cooperative and patient with you. You aren't good business, so we won't lose sleep over it, but we are finding this thread extremely humurous

-Sethro

Edit: had to fix a couple words I just noticed were mis-spelled so I don't lose my credibility :thankyou2:

Your credibility is not an issue Seth...never has been nor ever will be.

Can one of the mods at least change his avatar to the finger in the nose pic or the eharmony pose?

This shtball got started rolling off a long hill that got steeper and steeper as it rolled down to the bottom. I wonder if it will ever stop. We need to nominate this for epic fail thread of the year. This is up there with the nos energy drink in the street bike thread.

Did you mean this "shtball got started rolling off a bridge"? I think that's more appropriate for this thread then a hill

I've been reading through this entire thread since 11:00. I thank roachie for letting more of us know about it. Missing all the class work at the cost of reading this has not been in vain. I hope the pitiful attention is ***** is still begging for more punishment because my entertainment can't be cut short this early in the day. I'm new here and if no other reason existed, this thread is enough of a reason to love CompD.

I'd stick it to your girlfriend! LOL

Well, as I said before, she tends to enjoy taking pictures with her mouth open, must be a public invitation or something.

However, I feel this picture deserves a re-posting

funny-pictures-orange-cat-tongue-taunts.jpg

I can't believe nobody has utilized the precious materials a few pages back for a de-motivational poster...it's just begging for someone's creativity!

Status
Not open for further replies.