Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is epic. man.. it must suck to wake up everyday and be such a complete douche bag. how does one exist day to day.. its simply amazing. good job on making everyone on compd hate you!!

Even "that guy" doesn't want to be that guy!

So explain to me kiddo; if you "rent a house" as you said in prior posts, why would you have a fridge and microwave in a bed room? They make kitchens for that stuff ya know

18344_1123297285025_1304880613_30630111_2823843_n.jpg

n501721919_1510407_6919.jpg
[/IMG]

Look closely at the door in both pics. Note the distance from the edge of the bed to the wall in front. Also notice that DVD rack is positioned strangely, as if it is against the wall just out of view to the right.

Shack + circular saw + liquid nails =
house I rent

Damnit, you found my winter house.

Maybe he finally realized that he wasn't going to win, and threw the towel in.

n501721919_1510407_6919.jpg
[/IMG]

Look closely at the door in both pics. Note the distance from the edge of the bed to the wall in front. Also notice that DVD rack is positioned strangely, as if it is against the wall just out of view to the right.

Shack + circular saw + liquid nails =

Damnit, you found my winter house.

There looks to be a window on the same wall as the door though... it would be funny, but I doubt it.

There looks to be a window on the same wall as the door though... it would be funny, but I doubt it.

Its easy to add a window.

Looking at the positioning of the furniture and the location of that a/c unit it is the same building.

Look close at the door, same patterns.

Looking at the positioning of the furniture and the location of that a/c unit it is the same building.

You might be right.

It's fawny cause he douche

I recall one comment on that pic too asked why it was on fire and he said I have my woodstove going. You can even see an LP tank behind the shack. Roachie I think you discovered his humble home!!!

Hell if I lived in that mansion I could afford to build a nice truck too! LMAO!!!

LP water heater, small bathroom in the pics, a/c unit on the bedroom side (90% of the population hates sleeping while hot), same door, same dimensions, and wood paneling for interior.

Either it is his home or ponder has a meth lab we don't know about. LOL

I was wrong, that isn't a DVD case, it is and entertainment center with VHS tapes and toy tractors. Also, Cpt. Crayon is texting on a Motorola Razor.

He ballin'

So what would happen if he was "accidentally" banned? Is that possible?

i'm sure one of the mods would have said something if they did... Wow this thread is epic. LOL

I have nothing of any use to add to this thread / nothing productive to add either, I just wanted to post in an epic thread. On edit, holmesfarm and friends finally came out of the closet, this is what they had to say :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tqEBQjWRws

What's even worse then interacting with douchebags, is a douchebag of a website called youtube that can't effectively stream a freaking video..

So what would happen if he was "accidentally" banned? Is that possible?

i'm sure one of the mods would have said something if they did... Wow this thread is epic. LOL

Ban him? LOL No freakin way LOL

dude has resorted to threatening us if we dont delete the thread LOL

This needs to be deleted off of here right now or i will take further actions in making sure it is. Thats bull crap that he can sit there and post that and then him and 4 others give me crap for something im trying to sell and wont stop

Glad I could help entertain you guys! He has HUGE balls threatening the mods here!

Status
Not open for further replies.