Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what part of "public information" he doesn't get.

yeah exactly what I thought. Everything I posted was the same stuff anyone can get off google for free. Not like him where he paid for info and didnt get much. LOL. I simply posted info and he confirmed it was related to him. Guess Im just better at the internets than he is.

Hey Curtis Holmes....your still a moron!

yeah exactly what I thought. Everything I posted was the same stuff anyone can get off google for free. Not like him where he paid for info and didnt get much. LOL. I simply posted info and he confirmed it was related to him. Guess Im just better at the internets than he is.

Hey Curtis Holmes....your still a moron!

Paid for wrong info to boot! Lol

Guess I won't be getting my double din 7"

Hey!!! If your looking for a new job I hear there is a trainer position open at sea world!

I ****in' KNEW I recognized this ass-apple's name! This ****wad did buy-it-now on my 04 and then dropped off the face of the earth. I had to call his ****in daddy about it, and the next day I get an email like "sorry, I can't buy it" etc.

Glad to see karma is taking care of him with friends who rip him off on junk chinese stereos

I ****in' KNEW I recognized this ass-apple's name! This ****wad did buy-it-now on my 04 and then dropped off the face of the earth. I had to call his ****in daddy about it, and the next day I get an email like "sorry, I can't buy it" etc.

Glad to see karma is taking care of him with friends who rip him off on junk chinese stereos

How nice! Your right karma is a beotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.