Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!!! this is the best thing i ve ever seen since a 100 dollar bill !!! its better than jerry springer !

I didn't realize how I knew Holmes until the pictures were posted of his ''ex'' trucks! A few years back on EbayMotors the blue colored regular cab long bed with all the dress up parts and the HUGE CUMMINS in grey vinyl takin' up the whole tailgate was up for bids, needless to say he wanted too much for it and did admit that it was involved in a collision but said it was fixed better than new- but was very vague in answering questions about the truck and if I'm not mistaken the auction ended sour!

Also, an even fresher experience of mine was about a set of chrome rims Holmes had listed on here and I made an offer on maybe a week or so ago, he wouldn't tell me for sure if they were 16x10 or 16x8 nor who made them even though I believe they may have been Panthers... Wanted PayPal that night and swore to have them unmounted and mailed to me ASAP... guess it didnt matter what size or brand they were so I kindly refused the deal. One last thing read the CompD page @ log in... it clearly states that pissin off other members isn't smart in a round bout way and also- THIS AINT THAT - so we really ain't concerned with how much cattle you haul,how big of a farmer you are,or how MANY trucks you've owned... I know many farmers and have worked on a farm and the only people who talk about how big of a farmer they are - are the ones that DREAM of being a big farmer! Even if Holmes' daddy is a farmer his son has a long way to go in taking the farm to the next generation successfully- you don't get it done by talking and buying numerous trucks and 1,500 DVD's and picking your nose.... the end

alright, I went back and looked through the emails... holmesfarm was NOT the person that bid on my truck... it was another young kid with a father who owned a large farm, but they were in northern OK, no MO.

I apologize for making false accusations

Well i think ur pretty stupid for spendin all that money on a sound system but hey thats what you like to do

^Quoted from another thread^ It was about unbroken spending 1700 on all new components for his truck, meanwhile, homofarm paid more than half of that for just a no name head unit........:eek:wned:

Most farmers need 20's on their tow rigs too helps the cattle trailer get better traction for papa

Just read this whole thing from the beginning. Kept me up WAAY past my bedtime, but it was WELL worth it!! Lol. Love this site and a pat on the back to the Mods for just letting this play itself out.

uhg, gives big farmers kids a bad name.....i wouldnt consider our farm "Big" but we annually rotate 850-900acres of wheat every year.

Some people arent playing with a full deck of cards and are what i call socially defficient

It's depressing that this looks like it's coming to an end...

On another note, is it a bad thing that my tcalvin and I had a conversation today about how we hope we never piss off Chris or Jason?? :hehe:

<borat> You have manly tatoo! NOT! </borat>

attachment.php
tattoo_pamela_anderson_tattoos_-10.jpg

Another question for holmesy that I'm sure will go un answered.

Where are all these friends that will back you up?

It's depressing that this looks like it's coming to an end...

On another note, is it a bad thing that tcalvin and I had a conversation today about how we hope we never piss off Chris or Jason?? :hehe:

You ain't lyin amigo, I'm planning on not pissing these guys off- EVER :Cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.