Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<borat> You have manly tatoo! NOT! </borat>

attachment.php
tattoo_pamela_anderson_tattoos_-10.jpg

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who has the bigger boobs.

This is must read for newbies....Lesson number 1...be honest...someone will call you out if your not....Lesson number 2...if your info in incorrect.....someone will call you out on it....Lesson number 3....everyone can make an error....when you make an error, own up to it...don't fight it...YOU WILL be called out on it... The people on this fourm were not born last night. They are diehard Diesel Nuts, they know there stuff....

i take it this is a record for a classified thread.

i have 3 nominations in this thread.

1:chris snyder- "The Classifieds Badass"

as being the guy to absolutely fukking slaughter the OP. well done sir.

2: Jason Czerak- "The Supreme Punker"

as pummeling this guy so smoothly via literary annhiliation. well executed my friend.

3:Holmes Farms Douche- "Possibly the Biggest Dumbass to Grace the Pages of Comp-D"

man, you made the home life so much worse on yourself. its a small world dude, and you just $hit where you sleep. I wouldnt want to be you at the next local pull.

The saddest part is I never made an offer or had a single interest in his Chinese crap radio or his truck but gave him good sound advice that any salesman knows and he turned it into something it wasnt. When he started talking crap about my hot ass wife thats when he got my attention. My wife says she hopes to run into this tard at a truck pull sometime or an event so she can b!tch slap his punk ass. Honesty is always the best policy and I could read through his BS faster than he could type it. I honestly believe this douche could be the next Buffalo Bill or Ed Gain because he has NO consideration or understanding of how the world turns. That "shack" is quite creepy from my point of view. I also hope he feels it neccessary to find revenge on me and shows his face in my valley. I have a perfect place for him!

Attachments

• basement.jpg
    basement.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 97
Doosch Does A Drive-by

I also hope he feels it neccessary to find revenge on me and shows his face in my valley. I have a perfect place for him!

I doubt he'd exert that much energy...

Besides, he's been busy driving here to Savannah to prove himself to us (me) by hot-rodding his terd by our shop...:hehe:

Even Darla was talking chit on him after this ditch effort to get back at us(about 1:45 this afternoon).

A couple things you may not know dumb-dumb (CURTIS):

1. The Savannah Police Station is less than 150 feet from our shop...punks hot-rodding by here arouse them fairly often and they are usually curious enough to come over here and ask for any info on who it was...what they do with that info is beyond me...

2. This is a commercial/RESIDENTIAL area...had you even come close to hitting one of our awesome neighbors or one of their children I personally would be coming to get you and give you the beating your daddy obviously should have a long time ago. Driving 50 mph+ in a 25 mph zone is a stupid, reckless, and careless task if done by anyone other than Police/Local Sherriff.

3. Your truck is a terd...we've had way more impressive drive-bys, I give yours a 3...on a scale of 1-10

I doubt he'd exert that much energy...

Besides, he's been busy driving here to Savannah to prove himself to us (me) by hot-rodding his terd by our shop...:hehe:

Even Darla was talking chit on him after this ditch effort to get back at us(about 1:45 this afternoon).

A couple things you may not know dumb-dumb (CURTIS):

1. The Savannah Police Station is less than 150 feet from our shop...punks hot-rodding by here arouse them fairly often and they are usually curious enough to come over here and ask for any info on who it was...what they do with that info is beyond me...

2. This is a commercial/RESIDENTIAL area...had you even come close to hitting one of our awesome neighbors or one of their children I personally would be coming to get you and give you the beating your daddy obviously should have a long time ago. Driving 50 mph+ in a 25 mph zone is a stupid, reckless, and careless task if done by anyone other than Police/Local Sherriff.

3. Your truck is a terd...we've had way more impressive drive-bys, I give yours a 3...on a scale of 1-10

:eek:wned: X 1000

Since we are pretty much 100% the OP isn't coming back, any bets on how long this thread keeps going without him?

And on a side note... this is why I always include plenty of pictures and all the info for everything I sell here LOL AND proof read my posts before posting... I would hate to get called out on my grammar or spelling.

AND proof read my posts before posting... I would hate to get called out on my grammar or spelling.

Firefox ftw... helps with the spelling at least. Grammar- um, I'm from west Texas, so- it's mediocre at best.

I was in a rush at work, normally I double check my posts. That's bad though, I don't know how I missed one that obvious.

Ok i seen this guy is from missouri and there is a holmes farm in missouri that sells good horse for decent price please don't tell me this is the same guy? Also I am glad to see this guy is not part of the Show-Me Smoekers he would give us a bad name.

If he was a horse trainer I'm sure he would have told us at least 5-6 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.