Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so at least we now know this DB wont scam any more members. he sold "good working CR injectors" to 06DIESEL that needed a lot of work

Yup, he sure did, at least I had them tested first before putting them in the truck. One was spraying enough fuel to be a 250HP injector...

Yup, he sure did, at least I had them tested first before putting them in the truck. One was spraying enough fuel to be a 250HP injector...

I kinda remember you buying them from him. Did he ever reimburse you for the junk he sent? If not I say he should send you that radio and stereo crap for your trouble.

I kinda remember you buying them from him. Did he ever reimburse you for the junk he sent? If not I say he should send you that radio and stereo crap for your trouble.

Why would he want it? Probably doesn't work anymore anyway!

Chris

Never received a cent from him. I bought a new set of tips off another member on here and had them installed. Cost above the initial purchase is over $500 because of testing and new tips. Honestly I was not planning on testing them until they showed up in a box that was 7"x7"x6". They were wrapped in paper towels, about two towels per injector and haphazardly placed in the box. A CR injector does not fit very well in such a small box to say the least let alone safely ship in said box.

Why would he want it? Probably doesn't work anymore anyway!

Chris

Agreed, all I asked him for was some money back to offset the cost of repairs. I never asked him for a full refund or even to pay for all of the repairs. He is a prick and he had this coming to him. Carma is a b!tch.

Never received a cent from him. I bought a new set of tips off another member on here and had them installed. Cost above the initial purchase is over $500 because of testing and new tips. Honestly I was not planning on testing them until they showed up in a box that was 7"x7"x6". They were wrapped in paper towels, about two towels per injector and haphazardly placed in the box. A CR injector does not fit very well in such a small box to say the least let alone safely ship in said box.

Agreed, all I asked him for was some money back to offset the cost of repairs. I never asked him for a full refund or even to pay for all of the repairs. He is a prick and he had this coming to him. Carma is a b!tch.

I agree karma is a b!tch!!! This is a prime example of why I make a list of each forum that contains two columns...one for jackasses like Holmes and the other for good people who go out of their way to help. If a said jackass needs something or help they either pay highly for my help or parts and if a said good guy needs a hand I may even GIVE AWAY parts or labor. Helps me decide who to put effort into because you obviously cant teach an old dog new tricks. The reason Holmes must be on my jackass list is due to your injectors. Glad I could help your karma along!

You should call his daddy and just voice your opinion. :)

yeah and if you need his number again I can use my wicked internet skills (as some have called it...LOL) and bust it out again for you. :hehe:

i think holmes rode the short bus and forgot his rubber helmet and hit his head a few times !!

just thought of one more thing if i would ever buy anything from Holmes I would send him monopoly money!

I bought gauges from someone here and the pyro motor was broke that works the needle. I asked them about it and pretty much got the "they worked for me, pound sand" answer, I wasn't even looking for a refund, just asking if they knew it was broke etc.

Guess he doesn't like us anymore and is afraid to come back... I can't say I'd stick around if I was getting roasted that way but hey! he had it coming- just didn't know Chris,Jason, and basically all of CompD could be so good at revenge! Kudos to keeping douche nozzles from screwin over honest members.

Sold Injectors And Cp3. Have Everything Else Still Come On Guys Make Me An Offer So I Can Get This Stuff Out Of My Shed!!! <----- which is really his living room after seeing the pictures of the place no wonder he didnt want these parts hangin around

a$$holes like him put a bad taste in the mouths of people looking for used parts. ive had great luck with my turbo from skynyrd who helped me swap it in the hotel parking lot at numidia. and some injectors from a different member. all work flawlessly.
there are a lot of honest members here that switch out parts (myself included) a lot. but my guess is our lil buddy wont be showing himself much at the nationals this year....

If his posts are true he is planning on going to Tanks bash, if you are there keep an eye out for him.

Im sure he'll be at Scheid this year as well.... But who knows wtf he'll be in since on CF he said he sold the mega which he said still has on here? Clear as mud?... Least we know what the douche nozzel looks like :hehe:

Anyone else catch the comment he made to Rich that he could spend 80k on his truck? It was in the thread about the burnout video...now hes selling every spare part he owns to pay bills and for the cp3 he just bought.

As I was driving by him and his friends this year at scheids, I heard one of them say "Look at that dumbass, he has a roll cage in his truck!"

Any other dumbasses on here that like to pass tech when running faster than a 11.49 or am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.