Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDiesel101
Chris. No comeback? Did I hurt your feelings?

Quote:
Ziebach County, SD Sheriff's Depatment

File No. 119735846214194

John Charles Mundy
Age 24
Male
Caucasian
DOB 6-12-1985

Alias's- None Known
Gang Affiliation- None known

Parents- Graham F. Mundy, Shelia A. Mundy

Arrest record:

Arrested 9-17-2004 Misdemeanor drug possesion

Arrested 12-1-2004 Misdemeanor drug possesion

Arrested 5-22-2005 D.U.I. Illegal Narcotics

Arrested 6-25-2006 Trespassing

Arrested 7-30-2006 Misdemeanor drug possession

Arrested 12-25-2008 Misdemeanor theft under $500

Arrested 1-31-2010 Felony Drug possession, Felony Attempt to Distribute, Felony drug manufacturing

Current status: On bail, awaiting trial

You really pissed off the wrong hillbilly.

Holmesfarms, I'm being nice to you.

You may want to remember that.

Mods! Can you get this removed!

Damn it roachie. This is why I never post around here anymore.

Well i used to shoot trap alot and i had 3 shotgun shell reloaders in there cause id reload about 2000 rounds a week and in the summer it gets hot doesnt it? So that would explain the air conditioner and why we call it the "RELOADING SHED". Any other questions?

How do you explain the air-conditioner? Lol, your house must really suck if you spend winters and summers in a chicken coop. It'd be great if you had a shower in there, then everytime you stepped out , the dirt would stick to your wet feet.

Ok all i said was i had a set of DDP 90 hp injector nozzles for sale for $600 obo. Did i say i was selling them for $900? No i stated they were $900 for a new set and then jason decided to get on there telling me he can get a new set of them for $550 but there not the same brand. Give it up there cowboy your not as smart as they are so dont chime in with your 2 cents and act like you are

Whoa there hoss calm down my post was obviously wrong due to me skimming over the other posts. I never claimed to be as smart as them I was just tryin to give you some advice.

Well i used to shoot trap alot and i had 3 shotgun shell reloaders in there cause id reload about 2000 rounds a week and in the summer it gets hot doesnt it? So that would explain the air conditioner and why we call it the "RELOADING SHED". Any other questions?

yes many.

Mods! Can you get this removed!

Damn it roachie. This is why I never post around here anymore.

I was going to post your High School transcripts. I seriously think the site would crash trying to comprehend that amount a failure. Interesting that you dropped out after managing a B in home economics.

From the looks of the evidence in your latest arrest, you wont be posting anywhere for a long time.

seriously hasn't this douche nozzle wasted enough compD bandwidth?:banned:

mouthing off to moD's!?:badidea:

good god this guy is a trainwreck!:bang

:pop: LOL!

Some people are just plain and simple retarded and dont get it. we had a teacher that we use to mess with all the time, he just didnt get it and we could lead him on the whole class hour if we wanted.

homo farm over here is a good example of this common problem.

i say we ban him and get his whiney ass outta here, let him go back to CF

crack head. :hehe::hehe:

That explains your choice in friends :hehe:

Friends? Holmes isn't a friend. never was.

What kinda food can you buy with food stamps nowadays?

I was going to post your High School transcripts. I seriously think the site would crash trying to comprehend that amount a failure. Interesting that you dropped out after managing a B in home economics.

From the looks of the evidence in your latest arrest, you wont be posting anywhere for a long time.

We'll see when I have court next month. I got a good lawer. I'll be sure to let you know when and where I'll be at TS.

You don't understand the word owned do you? retard.

Whos whiney? The ones that didnt like my price or what i have? Its funny how you copy the others and call me homofarm. Cant you come up with something better young guns? You sure u werent the kid in school they always made fun of cause you would always copy them? Funny thing is i never used cumminsforum or was ever on there until a week or so ago. Looks like your the whiney one talkin about yourself in highschool. Or are u still in highschool? Do you even own a diesel truck or are you a wanna be that owns a 92 chevy with a 350?

Some people are just plain and simple retarded and dont get it. we had a teacher that we use to mess with all the time, he just didnt get it and we could lead him on the whole class hour if we wanted.

homo farm over here is a good example of this common problem.

i say we ban him and get his whiney ass outta here, let him go back to CF

Holy crap. I refreshed after 3 minutes and no new posts. Come on guys I'm bored and need some entertainment.

Holmes, I skipped to the end and all I'm seeing is that you still want too much money for stupid sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.