Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holmesfarm i've been stayin neutral on most of this but I'd like to see you build a truck that looks as good as rich's truck.

And for you posting on here shows how much of a fool you are. You already said you have no job and your wife has no job so how the hell do you afford internet or even own a computer?? O wait let me guess my tax money and obama's big plans? I love how all these dead beats that dont work get a check but then people like my dad and big businesses get hit even harder so the dead beat people that dont want to work can have a break. Maybe you should spend some money on your kids and not waste it on the internet??

It's not nearly as bad as the assholes that come on here and act like everything their daddy has earned is really their own.

And for you posting on here shows how much of a fool you are. You already said you have no job and your wife has no job so how the hell do you afford internet or even own a computer?? O wait let me guess my tax money and obama's big plans? I love how all these dead beats that dont work get a check but then people like my dad and big businesses get hit even harder so the dead beat people that dont want to work can have a break. Maybe you should spend some money on your kids and not waste it on the internet??

hmmm.. I bought my house at 22... How much does your Dad charge for that shack? My employer paid for the check I am getting now, not your Daddy. Once you no longer swing from your Daddy's nuts, go out into the real world and get a job. You will understand how this little world of ours works a little better. You can make some more attempts though. Just shows your ignorance.

He does keep it really clean and its a show truck. I like the inside and motor and all but im just not in to the black rims. Sorry i shouldent of said that about his truck but i didnt like what he said about the ddp tips cause he was acting like he is better than everyone. And no i will not ever have as much time and money as he does in his truck and wont ever be that nice

Holmesfarm i've been stayin neutral on most of this but I'd like to see you build a truck that looks as good as rich's truck.

He does keep it really clean and its a show truck. I like the inside and motor and all but im just not in to the black rims. Sorry i shouldent of said that about his truck but i didnt like what he said about the ddp tips cause he was acting like he is better than everyone. And no i will not ever have as much time and money as he does in his truck and wont ever be that nice

Have a spine man, stand your ground, or at least make up your mind, its almost like your 2 different posters, you say one thing 10 posts later you contradict your self.

F'ing people over for junk is the right intentions? You are more of a douchebag than I originally thought.

Do you have a freaking clue who i am? If you're too stupid to figure out it's a scam from the get go, you deserve to be scammed. Rather simple. In this case, the guy claims he's not a scammer so take his word will you?

What do i need to have a lowered blacked out ugly ass truck with lots of boom boom that serves no purpose of owning a diesel truck to get them cheaper?

Is back stroking anything like the moon walk?

Wish the "users viewing thread" was working. I'd love to see how many are watching this train wreck.

Chris. No comeback? Did I hurt your feelings?

Ziebach County, SD Sheriff's Depatment

File No. 119735846214194

John Charles Mundy
Age 24
Male
Caucasian
DOB 6-12-1985

Alias's- None Known
Gang Affiliation- None known

Parents- Graham F. Mundy, Shelia A. Mundy

Arrest record:

Arrested 9-17-2004 Misdemeanor drug possesion

Arrested 12-1-2004 Misdemeanor drug possesion

Arrested 5-22-2005 D.U.I. Illegal Narcotics

Arrested 6-25-2006 Trespassing

Arrested 7-30-2006 Misdemeanor drug possession

Arrested 12-25-2008 Misdemeanor theft under $500

Arrested 1-31-2010 Felony Drug possession, Felony Attempt to Distribute, Felony drug manufacturing

Current status: On bail, awaiting trial

You really pissed off the wrong hillbilly.

Holmesfarms, I'm being nice to you.

You may want to remember that.

Do you have a freaking clue who i am? If you're too stupid to figure out it's a scam from the get go, you deserve to be scammed. Rather simple. In this case, the guy claims he's not a scammer so take his word will you?

yes, he said so, so it MUST be true... Most scammers usually tell you they are scamming you :doh:

Well yes that is a shack. It used to be a home for little piggys and i turned it into a nice little place to store my parts and wheels and tires and to just go and sit in on a cold day next to the wood stove so NO i dont live in the shack. Hell if it had water going to it and a shower i might consider liveing in it. I dont need a fancy place to hang my hat. I would be perfectly fine. And you said you havent had a job nor does your wife so who was supporting you during that time of unemployment? And i paid around $10k to the irs this year for income taxes so i might just have a few jobs ya think?

hmmm.. I bought my house at 22... How much does your Dad charge for that shack? My employer paid for the check I am getting now, not your Daddy. Once you no longer swing from your Daddy's nuts, go out into the real world and get a job. You will understand how this little world of ours works a little better. You can make some more attempts though. Just shows your ignorance.

Here's some things i've picked up on just because you think they are worth 900 doesn't mean they are worth 900 to me or anyone else, if someone tells you that you're too high and they can get the same part for a lower price take the hit and lower your price.

Ok all i said was i had a set of DDP 90 hp injector nozzles for sale for $600 obo. Did i say i was selling them for $900? No i stated they were $900 for a new set and then jason decided to get on there telling me he can get a new set of them for $550 but there not the same brand. Give it up there cowboy your not as smart as they are so dont chime in with your 2 cents and act like you are

Here's some things i've picked up on just because you think they are worth 900 doesn't mean they are worth 900 to me or anyone else, if someone tells you that you're too high and they can get the same part for a lower price take the hit and lower your price.

Well yes that is a shack. It used to be a home for little piggys and i turned it into a nice little place to store my parts and wheels and tires and to just go and sit in on a cold day next to the wood stove so NO i dont live in the shack. Hell if it had water going to it and a shower i might consider liveing in it. I dont need a fancy place to hang my hat. I would be perfectly fine. And you said you havent had a job nor does your wife so who was supporting you during that time of unemployment? And i paid around $10k to the irs this year for income taxes so i might just have a few jobs ya think?

Do you have any idea at all, where an unemployment check comes from?

How do you explain the air-conditioner? Lol, your house must really suck if you spend winters and summers in a chicken coop. It'd be great if you had a shower in there, then everytime you stepped out , the dirt would stick to your wet feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.