Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason im still wondering why you wont reply about the nozzles??? Where can you get 90hp DDP's for $550 new??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So you cheated on your wife that you have kids with?? You are a piece

Well we are discussing personal lives here so if u must know my first wife was killed by an idiot doing a burnout and I was widowed. New wife had one and I had 3..... :bang:bang:bang

Why do you have that 2 different color piece of crap as your avatar pic? Does that make you special member of compdiesel? After joining this site i have figured out how much trash is in here

This coming from mister white and primer. Lol

Well the douches would be the ones that keep posting that have never been interested in it and would never buy it. The MATURE people that were interested in it kindly sent me a PRIVATE MESSAGE and i told them about it. If no one has noticed you JASONCZERAK have commented on every thread i have running your worthless mouth that you have. And you still havent got back to me on those nozzles you say you can get for $550??? Its funny i put up a for sale thread for DDP 90 hp nozzles for $600 obo and you get on there telling me you can get new ones for $550 which you cant! There $902 brand new. So either grow up or keep this thread going with your pointless comments. Its sold so get over it. I also dont appreciate you posting my familys address and phone numbers and all the other stuff. Maybe i should be looking for you???

For the answer to this please see link in below quote

Okie Dokie. You might want to right down all the trash and comments you have posted about me my family and girlfriend because theres a long list........ And since i joined this site to buy parts and sell parts is there anyone with a set of 120hp nozzles or a turbo for a 06??

See link in above quote.

You couldn't get a hand job from a morbidly obese grandma covered in gas if you were holding a damn match.

The only thing you need to be thinking of it what Atchely is gonna do to you over that junk you sent him.

I got the same message scott did.

I told them to delete or ban me. That was after some debate over the personal implications of telling them to piss off.

Do all these azz bandits f people over on parts? Seems to be a trend with all the comments about these clearly mentally challenged guys.

Wow you really are stupid! I was selling 90HP DDP INJECTOR NOZZLES NOT SOME MAFIA OR WHATEVER HE IS SELLING. DDP TIPS COST 900 NEW AND THATS A FACT.

For the answer to this please see link in below quote

See link in above quote.

Jason im still wondering why you wont reply about the nozzles??? Where can you get 90hp DDP's for $550 new??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I guarantee you that if you were to do a double blind test, you wouldn't know the difference between wicked's tips and DDP's tips. in the 90hp range they are all the same.

Hence Injector tips are $550 for 90hp injectors. Why can't you comprehend that retard? Thought you were some sort of diesel expert? 15 trucks and all.

Yeah im jealous it didnt come with the kick ass fast and furious fart can stripes down the side like your plow truck had. Did that add 300 hp?

yeah paint and EVERYTHING else. It was a bigger POS than you!

Wow you really are stupid! I was selling 90HP DDP INJECTOR NOZZLES NOT SOME MAFIA OR WHATEVER HE IS SELLING. DDP TIPS COST 900 NEW AND THATS A FACT.

This may be true, but he was pointing out that there are other sets out there that are NEW for less than DDP. Quality is the same I bet, Shane would not sell sub-par products on his site.

In your world, yes.

Of course in your world a $300 cd player is $750.

I could care less what you have to say about someone elses tips. The fact is i was selling DDP tips not some other brand so dont get on my thread and compare them to others and tell me what there worth to you. O and there sold for $600 so you goin to cry about that to?

I guarantee you that if you were to do a double blind test, you wouldn't know the difference between wicked's tips and DDP's tips. in the 90hp range they are all the same.

Hence Injector tips are $550 for 90hp injectors. Why can't you comprehend that retard? Thought you were some sort of diesel expert? 15 trucks and all.

I could care less what you have to say about someone elses tips. The fact is i was selling DDP tips not some other brand so dont get on my thread and compare them to others and tell me what there worth to you. O and there sold for $600 so you goin to cry about that to?

Get it right...this is NOT your thread...it is property of CompD where the real smart guys hang out. They can turn you off like a light switch!

YOUR STILL A FREAKING MORON!!!!!!!

Dont laugh at him. He will use his magical internet fairy skills and get your familys address and phone numbers and post how much money they make and then post pictures of you and your wife or gf cause he is jealous and cant have what we have. If he is so smart i think he could get my real address where i actually live and my phone number. Not the land line for the dial up internet service at my parents house! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.