Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry folks, but i've been holding back to much.

"Chris" If that's your real first name. You keep saying he's a moron, you got anything better then that? Are you too stupid to come up with something orignal?

Geeeez.

Holmes. You sold your stuff, this thread has the right to be closed down! Don't be afriad of these internet ninja wanna bee's.

27 freaking pages of chris jason and roachie being toolbags.

SMB or in other words...SUCK MY BALLS you old goat breeder.

How is you jaw feeling after TS last year ya little punk?:evil

We can go for round 2, maybe this time you don't drag your daddy into it too. I would really hate to break his hip. Take that mexican wannabe truck and trot you 4 brain cells somewhere else.

After meeting both of you I came up with this:

Your dad you got drunk, banged the ugliest goat he could find, and immediately after child birth struck you repeatedly with a mercury covered hammer. At some point during you younger years you began drinking things under the sink and eating paint chips. You have somehow perfected swinging from his nuts and shoving your head up his ass simultaneously.

How the hell you manage to wipe your ass without your daddy reading directions to you is beyond me.

In short:

**** YOU

Don't make me switch your avatar again punk. Next time will be a picture of me ramming your mother on the hood of your non runing truck.

Next time there won't be a cheap shot. Most "normal height" folks don't see a midgit going for a sucker punch.

I'm still trying to figure out how a Visteon is a good stereo? I'm guessing it was in his 84 BMW.... Must have had the schucks guru's install it.

Originally Posted by SINNER
Pretty sure homofarms is the one who started on people's significant others...

That is right he did therefore he deserves what he has coming!

I'm still trying to figure out how a Visteon is a good stereo? I'm guessing it was in his 84 BMW.... Must have had the schucks guru's install it.

I've done some fiberglass work in the past making custom consoles. It was a nice setup.

:hehe: Now im lost we have midgets and homos with cheap shots and mothers getting rammed

Why dont you take a look at what you have posted! O no another threat on the computer??? You done told me "you are going to come to missouri and beat my retarded ass" like a month ago so??? Have i made any sexual comments about your wife??? No i sure havent cause i dont stoop to your level. My dad would probaly love to kick your pillsbury ass for posting that information on a website where you are suppose to be selling and helping people out but instead you want to be a know it all prick. And i would love for you someday to go up to my girlfriend and say the stuff that you have said about her to her face so she kicks your ass. Get a life. My guess is you live off of your wifes income because you are on here every single day for hours.

Originally Posted by SINNER
Pretty sure homofarms is the one who started on people's significant others...

That is right he did therefore he deserves what he has coming!

Don't make me switch your avatar again punk. Next time will be a picture of me ramming your mother on the hood of your non runing truck.

Next time there won't be a cheap shot. Most "normal height" folks don't see a midgit going for a sucker punch.

You couldn't please a midget with Ron Jeremy as a coach.

I wouldn't call knocking that underbite around your head a cheap shot.

BTW, Cenia could and should have beat your ass. And she may do it this year.

Why dont you take a look at what you have posted! O no another threat on the computer??? You done told me "you are going to come to missouri and beat my retarded ass" like a month ago so??? Have i made any sexual comments about your wife??? No i sure havent cause i dont stoop to your level. My dad would probaly love to kick your pillsbury ass for posting that information on a website where you are suppose to be selling and helping people out but instead you want to be a know it all prick. And i would love for you someday to go up to my girlfriend and say the stuff that you have said about her to her face so she kicks your ass. Get a life. My guess is you live off of your wifes income because you are on here every single day for hours.

Does it make your almighty douchnozzelry ass sleep better at night crying to them about your problems on a website? My guess is you have not told one single person you know personally about this thread because you dont want them to know what a damn tool you are.

You couldn't please a midget with Ron Jeremy as a coach.

I wouldn't call knocking that underbite around your head a cheap shot.

BTW, Cenia could and should have beat your ass. And she may do it this year.

How much is Cenia going for these days? $23/hour?

And for the record.....I wouldnt bone your GF with Obamas dic and your old man pushing with you running the damn camara!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.