Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mr. internet badass i wonder if you will be this bad ass when your in public? Let me guess your mommmy and daddy hated you and you were the little punk that always got picked on so now since your older you act like your some badass to the younger folk on the computer

Yeah, this guy's yet another douche. I wonder if he's related to that CF guy that played the military card

You couldn't please a midget with Ron Jeremy as a coach.

I wouldn't call knocking that underbite around your head a cheap shot.

BTW, Cenia could and should have beat your ass. And she may do it this year.

Best thing I've heard all day:hehe:

Man that just really hurts. You sound like your in high school. Do you have to use obamas to bone your wife since you cant find yours underneath the roll??

And for the record.....I wouldnt bone your GF with Obamas dic and your old man pushing with you running the damn camara!!!

Well Mr. internet badass i wonder if you will be this bad ass when your in public? Let me guess your mommmy and daddy hated you and you were the little punk that always got picked on so now since your older you act like your some badass to the younger folk on the computer

Ummm judging by your pictures of you flexing in front of the mirror I would have to say Jason is about twice your size....hes just smart enough to be an internet badass as well!

Why do you have that 2 different color piece of crap as your avatar pic? Does that make you special member of compdiesel? After joining this site i have figured out how much trash is in here

Best thing I've heard all day:hehe:

Man that just really hurts. You sound like your in high school. Do you have to use obamas to bone your wife since you cant find yours underneath the roll??

I dunno why dont you ask me when you see me in person.

YOUR STILL A FREAKING MORON!!!!!!!!

gotta love compd! i want the full story of the midget knocking out the homo..

After this cross-dressing, mouth breathing, fat ass **** stain tried to screw me on some parts he grabbed something he shouldn't have say "these will pay for the good parts". She was just shocked, I went into red rum mode.

Words were said, swings were took, ect...

Honestly. Be honest here. Can you remember the last time you could see your pecker with out a mirror?

This **** is getting outta hand.LOL When compd members are talking about other members "members" it is time for the race seasons to start.

Honestly. Be honest here. Can you remember the last time you could see your pecker with out a mirror?

I dont care if I cant see it....seemed to satisfy your daughter at Indy two years ago with no problem! OOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS did I say that out loud? She had more bangs in one weekend than my screen door sees in a year!!!!!!

***** said:
Dear SCHOOLBUS,

You have received a warning at ***** ******* ****** Forum.

Reason:
-------
2.2 Post any material or comment that is considered to be \"baiting\" others into an unproductive conflict online.

if you have nothing constructive to say, then say nothing at all.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/0...nch-mtx-subs-amp-post2736601.html#post2736601
Bluemonster and holmesfarm need to get a room.

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
***** ******* ******Forum

lol.

Okie Dokie. You might want to right down all the trash and comments you have posted about me my family and girlfriend because theres a long list........ And since i joined this site to buy parts and sell parts is there anyone with a set of 120hp nozzles or a turbo for a 06??

I dunno why dont you ask me when you see me in person.

YOUR STILL A FREAKING MORON!!!!!!!!

I could not make it past 2 threads on that retard site, CF. Reading morons nutswingin on other moron's sorry excuses for trucks was sad and laughable at the same time.

So you cheated on your wife that you have kids with?? You are a piece

I dont care if I cant see it....seemed to satisfy your daughter at Indy two years ago with no problem! OOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS did I say that out loud? She had more bangs in one weekend than my screen door sees in a year!!!!!!

I got the same warning Bus! I replied and was told.....

You have received a warning at Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum. Reason:-------2.2 Post any material or comment that is considered to be \"baiting\" others into an unproductive conflict online. if you have nothing constructive to say, then say nothing at all.------- Original Post:Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum ---Quote---Hey Holmes...YOU ARE STILL A MORON!---End Quote--- Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow. All the best,Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum---End Quote--- Ill take that warning gracefully if you like misleading punks like him on your site.---End Quote---not picking on just you, i handed out alot of warnings. it's too easy for people to get carried away in provoking members when they have a strong feeling something is wrong.i have also gone ahead & deleted the thread & sent the OP a PM.

So, you sold the POS. What was the model number?

and yes, I am badass. fear me.

No, I wasn't picked on.

How much is Cenia going for these days? $23/hour?

You couldn't get a hand job from a morbidly obese grandma covered in gas if you were holding a damn match.

The only thing you need to be thinking of it what Atchely is gonna do to you over that junk you sent him.

I got the same message scott did.

I told them to delete or ban me. That was after some debate over the personal implications of telling them to piss off.

Oh my....LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.