Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the last time the people that were interested in it and wanted to buy it PRIVATE MESSAGED me and i gave them the info on it. And its sold so give it up. I know all of you that have left comments and told me what you think of me and the double din never wanted it so why should i give you the info on it??? If you really wanted it you would PM'd me.

I apologize. I re-read your first post to find where you requested interested parties PM you. I must of missed it in one of the other 26 pages of posts. If you put it in one of those posts I didn't see it. I'll commence immediately drinking a 30 pack of Milwaulkie's Best Light and begin reading your other posts.

Perhaps after destroying a few million brain cells, I'll be able to comprehend your moronic posts.

Douche dizzle, what do you understand about you digging yourself a bigger hole with every post, do yourself a favor and listen to me, the way I see it you have 3 options here.

1. Stop posting, go hang out in the chicken coop until summers here, and hope and pray this thread dies and people forget about you. Not likely I give it 5% chance

2. Tell your old lady your in big trouble, you need her to get her goodies out for some pictures to bribe the guys harrasing you on CompD with and beg for forgiveness and hope and pray that shes hot enough that this all blows over. 30% chance

3. Sell your truck, get diesel truck #10 a powerstroke or a 6.5 diesel would probably be fitting, change your name, move to a different state, since everyone knows what you look like now, your going to have to get a sex change or facial reconstruction surgery at the very least, and start your life over doing everything the exact opposite that you've done for the first 22 years of your life, and hope that Jason doesnt uncover you again. 70% chance

basically your F'ed, do you hide?, Sell your old lady down the river?, Try to start life over again as a overweight overbuilt woman or seal yourself in history as the only guy to ever top Dtanklage, its not to late the choice is yours...

Are we a little jealous? Why do you jump in and say stuff like that? I think she is beautiful and she has the best personality a guy could ask for and i love her. That just really tore me up that some loser called my gf ugly. Get a life buddy

Your GIRLFRIEND is ugly...

Holmes...you are still a freaking moron!!!!!!!

I'm sorry folks, but i've been holding back to much.

"Chris" If that's your real first name. You keep saying he's a moron, you got anything better then that? Are you too stupid to come up with something orignal?

Geeeez.

Holmes. You sold your stuff, this thread has the right to be closed down! Don't be afriad of these internet ninja wanna bee's.

27 freaking pages of chris jason and roachie being toolbags.

"Chris" If that's your real first name. You keep saying he's a moron, you got anything better then that? Are you too stupid to come up with something orignal?

Geeeez.

Holmes. You sold your stuff, this thread has the right to be closed down! Don't be afriad of these internet ninja wanna bee's.

wow old man. calm the fark down.

If only this douche would of just posted the model number already...

This guy should have read the Homepage

Welcome to COMPETITIONDIESEL.COM

We are a band of brothers (to quote Shakespeare) and there are a few things that will impact how you are viewed on here, and by extension how much help you will get.
We don't take to kindly to people telling us how great and smart they are. Especially when it is all their accomplishments in other motorsports. Good for you for having done xxxxx in xxxxx. This ain't that.
Don't treat us like idiots when you don't receive the help and answers you want, or think you deserve.
Don't post threads to ask questions so you can get info that you think will prove your new idea is brilliant. We can see what you are doing, and it's not gonna sit well with us.
Don't treat us like idiots, and don't expect us to respect you by default. Respect is earned. So earn it. Treating others with respect is a good start.
Don't attack our brothers on here. It won't set well, or endear you to us at all. That will reduce our desire to help you.

Well the douches would be the ones that keep posting that have never been interested in it and would never buy it. The MATURE people that were interested in it kindly sent me a PRIVATE MESSAGE and i told them about it. If no one has noticed you JASONCZERAK have commented on every thread i have running your worthless mouth that you have. And you still havent got back to me on those nozzles you say you can get for $550??? Its funny i put up a for sale thread for DDP 90 hp nozzles for $600 obo and you get on there telling me you can get new ones for $550 which you cant! There $902 brand new. So either grow up or keep this thread going with your pointless comments. Its sold so get over it. I also dont appreciate you posting my familys address and phone numbers and all the other stuff. Maybe i should be looking for you???

QUOTE=JasonCzerak;1039236]wow old man. calm the fark down.

If only this douche would of just posted the model number already...[/QUOTE]

Geeeez.

How is you jaw feeling after TS last year ya little punk?:evil

We can go for round 2, maybe this time you don't drag your daddy into it too. I would really hate to break his hip. Take that mexican wannabe truck and trot you 4 brain cells somewhere else.

After meeting both of you I came up with this:

Your dad you got drunk, banged the ugliest goat he could find, and immediately after child birth struck you repeatedly with a mercury covered hammer. At some point during you younger years you began drinking things under the sink and eating paint chips. You have somehow perfected swinging from his nuts and shoving your head up his ass simultaneously.

How the hell you manage to wipe your ass without your daddy reading directions to you is beyond me.

In short:

**** YOU

How is you jaw feeling after TS last year ya little punk?:evil

We can go for round 2, maybe this time you don't drag your daddy into it too. I would really hate to break his hip. Take that mexican wannabe truck and trot you 4 brain cells somewhere else.

After meeting both of you I came up with this:

Your dad you got drunk, banged the ugliest goat he could find, and immediately after child birth struck you repeatedly with a mercury covered hammer. At some point during you younger years you began drinking things under the sink and eating paint chips. You have somehow perfected swinging from his nuts and shoving your head up his ass simultaneously.

How the hell you manage to wipe your ass without your daddy reading directions to you is beyond me.

In short:

**** YOU

WTF??? hahaha do tell more.

Status
Not open for further replies.