Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you guys keep comparing it to one on ebay. I DID not buy it from ebay and is that one on ebay a VISTEON??? If im such a scammer and you guys can prove it then delete my account or ban me cause id be better off not wasting my time listening to this crap

Post an image of the model number.

I think you older guys are definently showing your maturity posting the stuff about my family and all the names you have called me. It just takes a real man to do that on the internet right?

Cause the only people that have been interested in it that are mature PM me and i have told them about it. I like to see this thread keep going and all the names i get called and stuff said about my gf and family. Its really quite funny to me and if its such a scam then quit postin and go on with your life. Thats what i usually do when i think someone is scamming me or when i get those phone calls about people wanting to sell me stuff. I usually hang up and i dont keep callin them telling me what i think of there product or what i think of them. Whats the point in that? Now if i do get a PM from one of you that have made your idiotic comments i will not email you back because i know your not interested in it and its not worth my time. I did not say its some amazing radio with magical powers. I stated it worked perfectly fine and is not very old and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I know how much i have in it and i will lose money on it but thats how it always goes when you sell something used. I started the price out high cause i knew people would make me offers. Now saying you will give me $50 shipped on it is just plain stupid.

Been wondering who it was that ruined TS last year. I think i've got it narrowed down. :bang

I wanna go to TS just to see this scum bag.

Want to go find him together Gibson? Im sure it would be exciting to find this punk!

Been wondering who it was that ruined TS last year. I think i've got it narrowed down. :bang

Doing a little drag racing in the middle of the night with a truck that had mud all over it? Thats the story i understood. He dos have tires on it that would be decent in some mud! I think you pin pointed it Hoffdog!!!

Want to go find him together Gibson? Im sure it would be exciting to find this punk!

Doing a little drag racing in the middle of the night with a truck that had mud all over it? Thats the story i understood. He dos have tires on it that would be decent in some mud! I think you pin pointed it Hoffdog!!!

it wasnt this guy was it?

i dont know if it was him but this punk kinda fits the level of dumb a$$

No wasn't him but that was my first experience of ts between that and the never ending delays at the pulls it left a sour taste but it was fun and met some new great friends. But yes I think the mudders and mr holmes would get along great....

WOW. I havent read this thread for a couple days, I cant believe he came back. RA-TARD!!!!!!:doh::kick:

Why dont you quit your b*tchin and post the model number that may help you sell your product(Highly doubt it though).

haha DADDIES 650 kawasaki brute force dynoed 138hp also and go's 180 mph. Its one heck of a ride if you can hang on. O and DADDIES 96 freightshaker with a 3406 cat is puttin down 925 hp since i put the different exhaust on it and took the ring out of the turbo.

I corrected that for you....moron!

Cause the only people that have been interested in it that are mature PM me and i have told them about it. I like to see this thread keep going and all the names i get called and stuff said about my gf and family. Its really quite funny to me and if its such a scam then quit postin and go on with your life. Thats what i usually do when i think someone is scamming me or when i get those phone calls about people wanting to sell me stuff. I usually hang up and i dont keep callin them telling me what i think of there product or what i think of them. Whats the point in that? Now if i do get a PM from one of you that have made your idiotic comments i will not email you back because i know your not interested in it and its not worth my time. I did not say its some amazing radio with magical powers. I stated it worked perfectly fine and is not very old and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I know how much i have in it and i will lose money on it but thats how it always goes when you sell something used. I started the price out high cause i knew people would make me offers. Now saying you will give me $50 shipped on it is just plain stupid.

grammar.jpg

I think Gibson is just happy it's not him getting harassed in the classifieds!

I want to buy it to own a piece of CompD history!

I really dont want to say anything in this thread...but you need your azz beat about as bad as a terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.