Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry..... Model number is...... Drum roll please.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 1674598012

That's not a model number.

From your link (Visteon);

103049d1265653675t-visteon-double-din-dash-nav-dvd-img00123-20091020-1759.jpg

Via ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/In-Dash-DVD-Player-Car-Stereo-GPS-Double-Din-Navigation_W0QQitemZ280469559253QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers?hash=item414d49d7d5:S:

P1010008%20-%20Copy.JPG

Your radio you posted an image of:
19450_270995216919_501721919_3836502_2531380_n.jpg

Figured you would have your silencer ring MIA next to where it says you have 5"mbrp exhaust on your truck. Man should i post what all i have done to my turd? Would that make me as cool as you? You think your as cool as the other retards posting crap about me so you have to join in also? May i ask why you joined compdiesel?

my silencer ring is MIA and I do have a 5" exhaust. Ohh and 760hp. what about you? :)

sorry..... Model number is...... Drum roll please.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 1674598012

That's not a model number either. Way to type a bunch of numbers of the keyboard and manage to get one hit on google.

google - 1674598012

Figured you would have your silencer ring MIA next to where it says you have 5"mbrp exhaust on your truck. Man should i post what all i have done to my turd? Would that make me as cool as you? You think your as cool as the other retards posting crap about me so you have to join in also? May i ask why you joined compdiesel?

Seriously dude, why don't you just post the damn model number?

If this amazing radio is really what you say it is, then it shouldn't be a problem.. Unless you have something to hide?

Just a bit of advice, try not to get all butt-hurt and sensitive on me.
Have a nice day!
EDIT: You apparently decided to post that while I was typing.

:D Whats so hard about posting the model number? It should be sitting in your air conditioned hog shed/parts warehouse/house....

Cause the only people that have been interested in it that are mature PM me and i have told them about it. I like to see this thread keep going and all the names i get called and stuff said about my gf and family. Its really quite funny to me and if its such a scam then quit postin and go on with your life. Thats what i usually do when i think someone is scamming me or when i get those phone calls about people wanting to sell me stuff. I usually hang up and i dont keep callin them telling me what i think of there product or what i think of them. Whats the point in that? Now if i do get a PM from one of you that have made your idiotic comments i will not email you back because i know your not interested in it and its not worth my time. I did not say its some amazing radio with magical powers. I stated it worked perfectly fine and is not very old and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I know how much i have in it and i will lose money on it but thats how it always goes when you sell something used. I started the price out high cause i knew people would make me offers. Now saying you will give me $50 shipped on it is just plain stupid.

Seriously dude, why don't you just post the damn model number?

If this amazing radio is really what you say it is, then it shouldn't be a problem.. Unless you have something to hide?

Just a bit of advice, try not to get all butt-hurt and sensitive on me.
Have a nice day!

I know how much i have in it and i will lose money on it but thats how it always goes when you sell something used.

Or when you are a moron and pay $800 for a $300 POS :hehe:

That's like losing 5 mo. rent to your Dad for your panel lined room.

Cause the only people that have been interested in it that are mature PM me and i have told them about it. I like to see this thread keep going and all the names i get called and stuff said about my gf and family. Its really quite funny to me and if its such a scam then quit postin and go on with your life. Thats what i usually do when i think someone is scamming me or when i get those phone calls about people wanting to sell me stuff. I usually hang up and i dont keep callin them telling me what i think of there product or what i think of them. Whats the point in that? Now if i do get a PM from one of you that have made your idiotic comments i will not email you back because i know your not interested in it and its not worth my time. I did not say its some amazing radio with magical powers. I stated it worked perfectly fine and is not very old and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I know how much i have in it and i will lose money on it but thats how it always goes when you sell something used. I started the price out high cause i knew people would make me offers. Now saying you will give me $50 shipped on it is just plain stupid.
uhm starting the price out high for offers? how about the fact you tried to pawn off a head unit off for $800, that new on ebay is going for under 300? scam? yup! truthfully just show us all your level of maturity and just leave compd.

See you guys keep comparing it to one on ebay. I DID not buy it from ebay and is that one on ebay a VISTEON??? If im such a scammer and you guys can prove it then delete my account or ban me cause id be better off not wasting my time listening to this crap

I think you older guys are definently showing your maturity posting the stuff about my family and all the names you have called me. It just takes a real man to do that on the internet right?

Well atleast you admit your truck is a turd and why would you try to make fun of me for posting my mods in my sig. You should be making fun of half the people on this site for them posting there mods. Just save yourself any more embarassment and shut up:kick:

haha my 650 kawasaki brute force dynoed 138hp also and go's 180 mph. Its one heck of a ride if you can hang on. O and my 96 freightshaker with a 3406 cat is puttin down 925 hp since i put the different exhaust on it and took the ring out of the turbo.

cause they claim if you dont have hardly anything done you shouldent be on here cause its competitiondiesel. And you putting you have 5" mbrp exhaust im suprised they havent harrassed you about that yet

Well atleast you admit your truck is a turd and why would you try to make fun of me for posting my mods in my sig. You should be making fun of half the people on this site for them posting there mods. Just save yourself any more embarassment and shut up:kick:

haha my 650 kawasaki brute force dynoed 138hp also and go's 180 mph. Its one heck of a ride if you can hang on. O and my 96 freightshaker with a 3406 cat is puttin down 925 hp since i put the different exhaust on it and took the ring out of the turbo.

Driven it fast off a bridge lately?

:bang It gets compaired to the one on eBay because you won't post the number on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.