Double din 7" dvd,navigation,bluetooth, tv tuner and lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont laugh at him. He will use his magical internet fairy skills and get your familys address and phone numbers and post how much money they make and then post pictures of you and your wife or gf cause he is jealous and cant have what we have. If he is so smart i think he could get my real address where i actually live and my phone number. Not the land line for the dial up internet service at my parents house! haha

lmfao!!! Ive had sex with his daughter on his bed so no internet magic skills needed.

Ok DUMBASS..........MORON..........CAN YOU think of something else better to say?? Your high school wanna be comback names are really getting old. I bet you was the cool kid in school werent ya?

Actually it was more like 440 dumbass.

That must of been the same night he was banging your mom?? Come on this is getting out of hand and snyder isnt happy anymore

lmfao!!! Ive had sex with his daughter on his bed so no internet magic skills needed.

That must of been the same night he was banging your mom?? Come on this is getting out of hand and snyder isnt happy anymore

yeah I guess he is old enough to be worm food too. Im always happy...

I can get 90 horse DDP nozzles from Lenny all day long for under 600 bucks....but then again you're not me.
I guess that means it sucks to be you. :D

shows how much of a dumb ass you really are..

If I were a highschool girl, I'd be playing with myself instead of being on here...

What do i need to have a lowered blacked out ugly ass truck with lots of boom boom that serves no purpose of owning a diesel truck to get them cheaper?

I can get 90 horse DDP nozzles from Lenny all day long for under 600 bucks....but then again you're not me.
I guess that means it sucks to be you. :D

And for you posting on here shows how much of a fool you are. You already said you have no job and your wife has no job so how the hell do you afford internet or even own a computer?? O wait let me guess my tax money and obama's big plans? I love how all these dead beats that dont work get a check but then people like my dad and big businesses get hit even harder so the dead beat people that dont want to work can have a break. Maybe you should spend some money on your kids and not waste it on the internet??

shows how much of a dumb ass you really are..

If I were a highschool girl, I'd be playing with myself instead of being on here...

What do i need to have a lowered blacked out ugly ass truck with lots of boom boom that serves no purpose of owning a diesel truck to get them cheaper?

Did you not have a set of 12 inch subs and big rims on your truck? Sound kind of hyprocritcal a little?

Wow...I've never heard that before. LMFAO
If that's all ya got you're not even worth my effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.