Dr. Performance Contingency

Dr. Performance is starting a contingency program. As long as you have our sticker on your race truck or puller we will give you $500.00 of store credit towards any performance module of your choice. However, you must place first in any class of racing or pulling, send us a picture of your truck in the winners circle showing our sticker and you will receive your $500.00 store credit as well as a free T-shirt. Please post your reply with your physical address and we will send out your sticker right away.:rockwoot:

jeremy snow
1600 Pennsylvania Av.
North Pole, Santa's Workshop

Last edited by a moderator:
jeremy snow
1600 Pennsylvania Av.
North Pole, Santa's Workshop

I think I would have PM him, now I know where to send all the bill me later magazines too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
He could find a great magazine and you'd be doing him a favor...needless to say I PMed my address to Alex haha.

Bryce

He could find a great magazine and you'd be doing him a favor...needless to say I PMed my address to Alex haha.

Bryce

I wouldn't send good magazines, what is the fun in that?

come on daniel thats not being nice play fair the other day about cetain booster i pmd my adddy and everyone else posted theirs so i figured ah what the heck ill post it

i shall insert foot to mouth now

I got your back, bones.

Keep the addy's in the PM's guys. Never know who's gonna pick em up. :rules:

Thanks Dr. P for your commitment to Diesel Motorsports!

Last edited:
The only problem with keeping the addresses in PM's is this thread will quickly go to the bottom and no one will see it... We want everyone to run our sticker and try our new Cetane Boost-R. Keep this thread at the top guys!

Well just ask when people shoot you a PM to bump the thread. I replied to both of these.

What's the Cetane Boost-R? Will it help an everyday truck or is it designed just for racing applications?

The only problem with keeping the addresses in PM's is this thread will quickly go to the bottom and no one will see it... We want everyone to run our sticker and try our new Cetane Boost-R. Keep this thread at the top guys!

Steve Bohatch​
688 Bairdford Rd. Gibsonia, Pa. 15044 Thanks