Dr. Performance Contingency

Have you gotten in touch with the contact info I sent you ? Do I get another shot at it if I win the points championship for the season ?

Tim

Whats the scoop, I put my name and address on here when this thread first started. I also put my name on the cetene booster thread, I havent heard peep one yet. Racing season is over now for me, and I never got a chance to get contingency money, and I even run your product.

Kevin

Dr. Performance is starting a contingency program. As long as you have our sticker on your race truck or puller we will give you $500.00 of store credit towards any performance module of your choice. However, you must place first in any class of racing or pulling, send us a picture of your truck in the winners circle showing our sticker and you will receive your $500.00 store credit as well as a free T-shirt. Please post your reply with your physical address and we will send out your sticker right away.:rockwoot:

Still waiting for my Credit since the first week of August, Plus I am the points winner for the season....:poke:

Has anyBody Collected on this....... It has been since July / August and Haven't gotten a response back after many phone calls to Them and the girls know nothing about it and E-mails to Alex have not been answered either...Just curious if it is just me or not.

I collected a little on it. I still have some more to collect. I am waiting on a voucher for the remainder.

I pm'ed Alex today and he said he was going to take care of it. You should expect to hear something soon I would think.

I still havent recieved the sticker,, or the cetene booster,, even talked to another fellow about it, assured me that it was in the mail,, nothing

Kevin

Haven't heard anything on mine as of yet. I even won the points standings for the year in my sanctioning body.

Tim

all of u guys call me asap and ill handle it personally. shop-817-341-0127

my cell, 817-219-0735 ill be happy to hear from u!

Called shop # and it went to general mailbox and was full so it would not take messages, called cell # and no answer. I can forward the origional e-mail if I have an address that gets to you.

Thanks,
Tim

Cool..

I wonder if being first in points for the entire season will count also in addition to first place for each race ?

If you look closely at my pic, the sticker has been on my truck since last year. Big thanks guys, love the product and everything you do for me. Good to finally meet ya alex (pri).