Dr. Performance Contingency

Ditto again,

doesn't even say it has to be a DHRA, NADM, NHRDA event ethier, we could cash in big time at the local brush pulls :rockwoot:

BBD

Yes sir! The sport would actually start to nearly make sense financially, at least for me.. I could have won nearly 5k in product last year as opposed to the $700 (on the high side) actual total :doh:

As long as you place first, no matter how many times, u get the $500.00 credit towards any one of our modules. Even if you have a module already, sell the one you win to your friend. You win twice!

Yes sir! The sport would actually start to nearly make sense financially, at least for me.. I could have won nearly 5k in product last year as opposed to the $700 (on the high side) actual total :doh:

Yea tell me about it, especially the local brush pulls, but it gets the name out. Here in SW missouri there really aren't too many well known performance shops. Kind of new area. Some of the pulls thing big power is anything with something other than a stock charger.

Alex can you define winners circle??

Just a photo of you and truck, and a contact of the association you won in that I can get with to show u actually won your class.

Doesn't this go against the whole meaning of contingency?

Are you not supposed to actually use the product in order to win on contingency?

who cares! as long as our name is on a winning truck, its all good!
That's brilliant !! I'll bet the Marketing Manager over there has extensive study in Marketing Strategies- Does he have a MBA in Business Marketing? What college did he attend?

I like that plan of Marketing exposure, if you can't have your own winning truck, might as well put your name on one's that do win........

That's brilliant !! I'll bet the Marketing Manager over there has extensive study in Marketing Strategies- Does he have a MBA in Business Marketing? What college did he attend?

I like that plan of Marketing exposure, if you can't have your own winning truck, might as well put your name on one's that do win........

LOLLOL
alexlaughlin said:
U know, we most definately dont need ur help if you cant even get your truck down the track!:hehe:
I was simply wondering if there was a better head gasket than the stock one. U talk mad **** behind the computer... tell u what, next event u come to...if you ever get to... when u see, just punch me right in the mouth, then we will see how big u are! The tranny in my dragster cost more than two of ur ***** ass trucks:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Mr.GB, how many bracket cars have you seen running both Valvoline and Penzoil? Both Comp and Crane cams? They have both stickers on their cars. A contigency can be specified by the company if the car has to run the product or not. Most of the time it's " I'll pay you, the driver for sticker space on your car if you do good." Look at NASCAR. I know for a fact the cars don't use all the products plaster all over the cars.
It's one of the most important things Grass roots type racers rely on to get to the next race. I'll gaurantee you the guys Dr.P pays out to will probably look very hard at buying there products next time. Contigency sponsors are one of the oldest things going. Maybe this all came around after your college days. You could brush up on your marketing at Orange Coast College at night. What ever your doing on this forum dosen't seem to be working too well. Your only fans seem to be working for you.
Yours,
Bud.

:hehe::hehe::hehe: Thats good sh!t right there, Say, g.b., what does g.b. stand for?