Dr. Performance Contingency

alexlaughlin said:
dude, lets get this straight, ur just a nobody that talks **** from behind ur computer. you have nothing going for u... what are you gunna say when dr p doesnt fall? do u know how much money that place makes daily? more than you make in a year:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Wow has Dr Performance marketing skills gotten any better??? With this kid at the wheel its probably just going to keep going south.

What exactly is your problem TMoney? Do you just get your feelings hurt from a PM and then post it on here for everyone to see...thats why its called a PM "PRIVATE MESSAGE"....sounds like somebody needs a nappy wappy. Grow up and worry about something important and quit trying to dog on Dr. P and Alex. Sad part about it is, you probably are just a gimp sitting behind a computer with nothing better to do....sometimes the truth hurts

What exactly is your problem TMoney? Do you just get your feelings hurt from a PM and then post it on here for everyone to see...thats why its called a PM "PRIVATE MESSAGE"....sounds like somebody needs a nappy wappy. Grow up and worry about something important and quit trying to dog on Dr. P and Alex. Sad part about it is, you probably are just a gimp sitting behind a computer with nothing better to do....sometimes the truth hurts

I think he's trying to model the strong leadership attributes that's radiating integrity while translating strategy into actionable planning objectives…..possibly ? U r who U hang around. :shake:

My problem is that as soon as i got back from my hunting trip in africa i realized that i had actually shot a calico kitty and i called the owner of the ranch but he said no refunds and it made me realize that i will have to save for another 10 years before i can afford any good parts from Dr. performance so its has just put me in a bad mood, sorry ill take my nappy wappy :hehe:

p.s. when can i get my sticker????

I do not, come on Alex we are friends :bow:

If it's just stickers you want, I can send you a Bully Dog sticker. It's just a little sticker, but pack's a big punch. Sometimes littler stickers mean more and dues more's gooder-er? I'm having problems closing this last sentence. Q: is gooderer more betterer then betterer or it's is the otter whey aronde? :woohoo:

Last edited:
If it's just stickers you want, I can send you a Bully Dog sticker. It's just a little sticker, but pack's a big punch. Sometimes littler stickers mean more and dues more's gooder-er? I'm having problems closing this last sentence. Q: is gooderer more betterer then betterer or it's is the otter whey aronde? :woohoo:
I`ll take one! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

this thread is kind of strange lol. Taken an odd twist.

Ok, now I'm freaking out, In what context are you citing STRANGE; odd, individuality puzzling, excitingly mysterious or queer ? I was hoping it wasn't the verb.

Dr. Performance is starting a contingency program. As long as you have our sticker on your race truck or puller we will give you $500.00 of store credit towards any performance module of your choice. However, you must place first in any class of racing or pulling, send us a picture of your truck in the winners circle showing our sticker and you will receive your $500.00 store credit as well as a free T-shirt. Please post your reply with your physical address and we will send out your sticker right away.:rockwoot:

PM sent

No sticker in time for the TS event??? Im now going to crawl under a rock and cry!!!

Dr. Performance is starting a contingency program. As long as you have our sticker on your race truck or puller we will give you $500.00 of store credit towards any performance module of your choice. However, you must place first in any class of racing or pulling, send us a picture of your truck in the winners circle showing our sticker and you will receive your $500.00 store credit as well as a free T-shirt. Please post your reply with your physical address and we will send out your sticker right away.:rockwoot:
hey i just recently won first place in a diesel event,i pmed you a while back about a sticker but i have not recieved it yet.i did however get a pic of me and the truck in the winners spot holding the trophy and the dr p box that my module came in.i also have a pic of the module on the truck.is this good enough to count?if i had the sticker it would have been on there for sure...

hey i just recently won first place in a diesel event,i pmed you a while back about a sticker but i have not recieved it yet.i did however get a pic of me and the truck in the winners spot holding the trophy and the dr p box that my module came in.i also have a pic of the module on the truck.is this good enough to count?if i had the sticker it would have been on there for sure...

PM sent.

Any other guys that want a sticker or two. Email jil@drperformance.com.