Dr. Performance Diesel Play Day& Dyno Day

I might try to make it but i need to check my tranny out this week to be sure. Fluid was sure dark after this weekend.

Well the problem started at the track I was making low 12 sec passes without the converter locking up thanks to the ATS torque commander. I was going to change the fluid on Friday but it didn't get done. And then I just told myself what's a few dyno runs going to hurt

Where are the class rules for the ET bracket? Are they in the ODRA forums?

Well the problem started at the track I was making low 12 sec passes without the converter locking up thanks to the ATS torque commander. I was going to change the fluid on Friday but it didn't get done. And then I just told myself what's a few dyno runs going to hurt

Are you sure its the lock up controler? Iv got the co pilot on mine and its calling for lock up but it wont, they said its the high stall converter Ive got 2400rpm some of them had problems. I get the new one tomarrow 1650rpm, hope I can get the turbo to spool.

I gues this only pertaines to you if you have ATSs high stall converter though..

No i actually have something going on with my abs module. Somewhere my speed sensor is messing up and sending eratic signals to the abs module or the abs module is taking a crap. I have replaced the speed sensors, checked the wires and even tried a new pcm. But it still messes up enought to make my speedometer jump all over the place. Since the ATS torque comander gets its signal when to lock up from the speed sensor it just sits there locking and unlocking and sometime never locking up. I trashed it and just went to a switch and its been working flawlessly.

The only problem is i need to figure out how to wire it up so i dont have to flip a switch on and off to lock and unlock the converter. But i think i have it figured out but its only going to work on the drag strip or sled pulling. Hooking it up to a hobs switch so when i get 20 to 25psi it locks up.

Have you replaced the ABS module? They're relatively inexpensive from a wrecking yard and easy to replace. IIRC it's just four torx screws and two plug in connectors and you're done. I've had to replace mine at less than 200K due to corrosion. If you pull the abs fuse it will kill the speedo and odometer but the trans will still function correctly. Maybe you have another issue?

jkt, if you come to this event I will let you try my module to see if it will fix your truck before you spend the cash.

Got my conveter in tonight, Night and Day differance. Its like I got a whole new transmission.

Scott quit acting like your actually going to come. Everybody knows you will just ***** out at the last minute! :poke:

Idk if I'll make it or not. I hate last minute stuff, and I'm not gonna go down the track til I get some traction bars

im up in garsquite working right now, and the truck is back home.... wont have much time to work on em

im up in garsquite working right now, and the truck is back home.... wont have much time to work on em

Well your just down the road from me.

Just got the tranny home today and it looks nice and pretty. They even repainted it for me!:bang

I will be there on Saturday. Wont be running any of my junk though. None of it is "race ready".. (As if I could stand a chance against you guys anyway:bang) I know the drags start @2 but what time should I show up so I can meet some of you great folks and get to peek @ your trucks??:rockwoot: