Dr. Performance Diesel Play Day& Dyno Day

So how did the dyno go guys?? I wish I could have made it but duty called..

Anyway, Ill be there first thing in the morning.. What time is everyone headed over to the track?

4 Digit power

100_5819.jpg

I posted the video up in a new thread in the dyno section.

Or how bout the picture with the famous 3rd place winner full pull wearing girls pants?

Yes it happened!

you know I accidently deleted that pic,, but you have one dont you.?

You got to do what you got to do, they wouldnt let me go down the track in shorts so I ran to the dollar store and thats all they had.

Wanted to thank the Dr. Performance gang for putting on this race, it was a good time. Also a big thanks to the other guys that showed and put on a good race, the hat draw didnt pair Michael and myself like Im sure we both wanted but...... it was a hell of a good time running that machine of Aarons in the finals! that thing also leaves like a rocket. I believe there were pretty good pic's and video taking, also a big thanks to Mike Doss for being a great host and helping over see the event, Thanks again for those that helped put on this race... see ya at the next one.
Ryan Tucker

Too bad that "rocket" left .06 too early! :bang:hehe:

Well we had a absolute blast at the event and cant wait for the next one. There is nothing like setting around Bull Chittin with friends and making new ones while eating some of the most mouth watering brisket I have ever had (thanks again to HOTROD DIESELS for the food :rockwoot:)

Now leaving the race was a different story.... :bang

Is it bad when you feel a vibration on the tow truck, and after further review you find that every time you push in on the clutch you can watch the balancer/crank move back and forth. Needless to say it was a LOOOOONG weekend of rental cars, and pulling two trailers, and no sleep.

BTW if somebody has video of Ryan "crab launching" down the track I would love to see it.. :poke::hehe: That had to be one hell of a ride!!

Thanks again to Dr. P and the gang, and look forward to the next one.

Does anyone have a video of my truck maxin out the dyno?

Or I guess I should say the dyno maxin out my truck?

Too bad that "rocket" left .06 too early! :bang:hehe:

Well we had a absolute blast at the event and cant wait for the next one. There is nothing like setting around Bull Chittin with friends and making new ones while eating some of the most mouth watering brisket I have ever had (thanks again to HOTROD DIESELS for the food :rockwoot:)

Now leaving the race was a different story.... :bang

Is it bad when you feel a vibration on the tow truck, and after further review you find that every time you push in on the clutch you can watch the balancer/crank move back and forth. Needless to say it was a LOOOOONG weekend of rental cars, and pulling two trailers, and no sleep.

BTW if somebody has video of Ryan "crab launching" down the track I would love to see it.. :poke::hehe: That had to be one hell of a ride!!

Thanks again to Dr. P and the gang, and look forward to the next one.

I'm glad I stopped over by you guys under the trees and BS'd for a while. I think I have all you guys thinking about my theory on Male suicides and why we only do it.

I wonder if Ryan's wife asked him on the way home if all guys really feel that way??????? Being she was the only female in the conversation. She was a really good sport!

Until next time,

Dix

heres a crappy video of you two in the final race. I wish I could have got his first run, it looked like the truck was going to roll over on that one.

heres a crappy video of you two in the final race. I wish I could have got his first run, it looked like the truck was going to roll over on that one.

Ya a touch blurly but thanks for posting it, the track was slick and really hurting everyones E.T. that day I wouldnt dought the track surface was prob. over 120*....my 60's was way down as result that helped the twisting some out of the gate but still very hard to drive down track. First pass was a 6.49 with a 1.41 60' and the next a 6.52 with a real soft 1.45. We had around 14 minutes left on the track and I attempted one final solo pass in the Left lane and was going to try a big T-Brake launch and let it eat but....they turned the lights out on me and said to ease it through.........

Thanks to all the guys at Dr. Performance for a great weekend! :clap::clap: The hospitality and generosity was Out of this World and appreciated by all of us at HotRodDiesels. We had a great time...even if the truck didn't perform the way we wanted it to.

Thanks again for putting on a great event!

Michael, Pam, Curtis and John
HotRodDiesels

Thanks to all the guys at Dr. Performance for a great weekend! :clap::clap: The hospitality and generosity was Out of this World and appreciated by all of us at HotRodDiesels. We had a great time...even if the truck didn't perform the way we wanted it to.

Thanks again for putting on a great event!

Michael, Pam, Curtis and John
HotRodDiesels

I was glad to see yall there, I know how hard yall had to work to get it together in that short of time. The truck showed great potiental with that 6.8x pass and another where it mph'ed 110, just got bugs to work out of the new setup thats all. Myself and others enjoyed yall providing the great grub as well, Thanks.
Ryan