Dr. Performance Diesel Play Day& Dyno Day

I want to come to the Dyno on Friday and might stay for Saturday races, but likely won't race. Can I just show up for the Dyno or do I need to register ahead of time?

I will be there on Saturday. Wont be running any of my junk though. None of it is "race ready".. (As if I could stand a chance against you guys anyway:bang) I know the drags start @2 but what time should I show up so I can meet some of you great folks and get to peek @ your trucks??:rockwoot:

We will probably be there about an hour early to set up.

Im surprised that in almost 24 hours no one has made a comment on this statement!:poke:

I wanted to but I decided it wasn't worth my time. Ill make fun of him on Saturday in person..... again :hehe:

touche heath. What is everybody going to do friday after the dyno? Lots of people will be in town, any suggestions or ideas?

touche heath. What is everybody going to do friday after the dyno? Lots of people will be in town, any suggestions or ideas?

In Weatherford? :hehe: You either go to Chili's or drive all the way to Fort Worth....

What time does everyone normally start to show up at the track?:what:

I will be coming back to my house in Sachse after the dyno more than likely
maybe a little party here?

I live in north Fort Worth and its cool if we party here. If anyone needs a place to crash let me know. No homo. I lived in Weatherford for 20 years, and we are better off going to Fort Worth LOL.

From the looks of it I may just spectate at the dyno and race at on Saturday. Payout isnt to impressive for the higher hp class.

On a side note Im ready for an afterparty

Well change of plans wont be there now......headed to the river this weekend for a bachelor party. Yall have a good time and keep good updates.

i knew you would probably back out kev. I'm even driving down and you won't come out. I hope there are some hot naked women at the river, that would be the only viable excuse for not coming. LOL LOL
I say we take heath and his cougar magnet Roommate out and make some new epic Comp D stories... LOL

i knew you would probably back out kev. I'm even driving down and you won't come out. I hope there are some hot naked women at the river, that would be the only viable excuse for not coming. LOL LOL
I say we take heath and his cougar magnet Roommate out and make some new epic Comp D stories... LOL

Not backing out just making better plans haha! Well weird were gunna be driving up to oklahoma.

Its pointless for Kevin to come. He will just be another spectator and talk trash like always.

When was the last time Kevin brought his truck to an event and actually participated?

Bullydog dyno a year ago when Wes Snow dynoyed it for him

hahahah

Its pointless for Kevin to come. He will just be another spectator and talk trash like always.

When was the last time Kevin brought his truck to an event and actually participated?

Bullydog dyno a year ago when Wes Snow dynoyed it for him

hahahah

ok D-bag! They wouldnt let people run there own truck and we really thought he knew what he was doing :bang.. Anyways give it time I will be back in it.

ok D-bag! They wouldnt let people run there own truck and we really thought he knew what he was doing :bang.. Anyways give it time I will be back in it.

Diesels will be old school when you get back in it at the rate your going with your program!

You cant make a decision on what to do!

Back onto the thread topic now!

Well, the smoker and the drag truck are in the trailer and we're headed north on I-45 as we speak.

We got 3 briskets in the cooler that are going on in the morning. Oh, and an ice chest full of beer(imagine that).

I know what I'm doing Friday night. :D :D

Well, the smoker and the drag truck are in the trailer and we're headed north on I-45 as we speak.

We got 3 briskets in the cooler that are going on in the morning. Oh, and an ice chest full of beer(imagine that).

I know what I'm doing Friday night. :D :D

:rockwoot: I'm glad to see the test session went ok, I have to say though i'm more excited that you guys got the smoker to fit.....:woohoo:

You guys have a safe trip, and remember if you guys are more than welcome to go ahead and park at the shop tonight.

Sounds like we might have to rename it the Dr. Performance Cookout after its all said and done:hehe:

.... see you guys in the morning