Dragon Fire Vp44

that's correct if you have the pulse monitor

Sorry, forgot to mention you need the pulse monitor. You can adjust the timing from 0 to 10 degrees in custom tuning. I guess you would have to ask Quad but I always assumed it was from 0 to 10 degrees over stock timing.

So if i download a tune and then go into custom tuneing and put it down to 0 it will have no added timing correct?

Yes....I think you have to turn the timing scale down to zero as well....but not real sure on that one!

But since these are so cheap how is monster pump still selling theres for $2400?

i think the monsters are only $2200 last time i called about one but that means the dragon is still cheaper but not many people have them yet once pulling season starts people will prolly start gettin the dragon like crazy if they do well

Mine started throwing a fuel valve open code but still runs fine. This pump sure does have the fuel. But I am not to sure how much up can be gained by adding a box to it.

Didn't II do some dyno testing on some test trucks with this pump before its release, you would think they would know what programming to run these with.

Lavon

That is true I was going to try to make it but I don't no if I want to waste fuel. My uncle is taking his tractor up there. I don't think it will be worth it. Everybody will just spin out.

Yeah after the past few days of rain and now more reain i dont know if jeff city is going to be worth it

Well I ran a 12.98@107 this weekend on fuel onlyand a 12.4@111 with 100hp shot Of juice this weekend with this pump