Dragon Fire Vp44

redline will already do that if you have a pump to support it. the unlimited redline will turn what ever your pump will allow you to turn. i dont see a pump that will have the capabilities to fuel up in those RPMs. maybe i will be wrong but just my .2

Thing is KMANs truck has a Adrenaline on it - may as well try the new tune. That truck has had about everything on it - Redline, Unlimited, TST, TST competition, TST competition/high RPM, Edge and right now has a Adrenaline on it. If the Adrenaline does not work out, then it will get another Redline.

Thing is KMANs truck has a Adrenaline on it - may as well try the new tune. That truck has had about everything on it - Redline, Unlimited, TST, TST competition, TST competition/high RPM, Edge and right now has a Adrenaline on it. If the Adrenaline does not work out, then it will get another Redline.

Your 640 is on fuel correct? I'd say that SO pump is workin out pretty good.

See the post on DTR LOL , If I went back it would have to b an auto, MVP just run better with an auto for some reason

Mike says so and after the trucks I read about on the dyno and the ones I'v seen pull then I would agree , depends on the setup too

So aney more number on this new bad ass pump or is it a waste of money :poke::poke:

Put it this way. I really think there is so much fuel from this pump that you need to lean it out on the bottom end. Might also be part of my problem. Ill get some pics up sometime.

pump sounds promising with that low of boost from the turbo i think once you get it tuned you will have some very good nnumbers

So aney more number on this new bad ass pump or is it a waste of money :poke::poke:

I am happy as hell with it. It put me above my old set up with only 15%fueling on the redline. Before i was at 595 with everything on kill so i would say thats a damn good improvment

I am happy as hell with it. It put me above my old set up with only 15%fueling on the redline. Before i was at 595 with everything on kill so i would say thats a damn good improvment

u werent running the same injector with the 595 though right?

nope. But there is no way a stock pump could run the inj. i have now with no extra fueling

Just had a friend pull one off his truck the other day. He ran it for maybe a month, now he is getting no fuel to the No.2 injector. Pulled the entire line off the truck and nothing is coming out of the pump.

If you are referring to the 6x.018's, then I disagree. I've Run them alot on SO's and Lightnings.

Thats really far fetched. I ran 11holes for a while and with the ADR it would drain the rotar in the pump. I had talked to a ton of people before i decided to go with them and pritty much everyone said they had not sold an injector that big for a VP truck.

I ran 7x18s and mine did fine with just a comp and pumped out plenty of fuel, about the best it ran