Dragon Fire Vp44

id like to know what mine are, if i were to guess id say 7x16 or bigger

Thats really far fetched. I ran 11holes for a while and with the ADR it would drain the rotar in the pump. I had talked to a ton of people before i decided to go with them and pritty much everyone said they had not sold an injector that big for a VP truck.

Your right, most companies do not sell them that big. However, alot of places that used to say there is no need for an injector that size are now building and selling them. Alot of companies follow the leaders. Back when fueling boxes first came out, they said the fueling box would drain the rotor and there was no need for injectors because they would not add any power above the fueling box. They ALSO said you would never see over 384 horsepower with a VP-44. Then Roger Rodbolt laid down over 535hp at Scheid using a set of 120horse injectors.

yeah but when your talking 7x18s or so your talking the same injector they run with 500cc plus p pumps. I have just never really heard that many people running that huge of an injector. but maybe thats why there are only a hand full of big hp numbers out there on stock vps. I just really didnt know anyone was running that big of an inj. with stock pumps. Butt then again i dont know much just what i try out myself and i would have never dreamed a stock, HO or HRVP would ever fuel a 7x18 injector.

heck i guess i need to scrap my little 6x18 and go bigger.

Rods what turbo did you run with those??????

vp and 7x20s

A guy around here runs them on his sled puller. Not sure on his complete setup other than a vp. Second truck on the vid. HERE This was an old video so I am not sure which injectors he ran in the video but he did have the 7x20s last year.

Ordered 6x18s for a Dragon Fire pumped truck recently.

Thats correct Kman. Absolutly no fuel to the #2 injector out of the pump.

a Modded 50 with a SO pump FP was set at 20lbs. I didnt run them much cause they wernt mine

I tapped mine and ran again with a best time of only 13.04(12.83 untapped), with the box on 2x2.

.13 faster at 60'
.04 faster at 330'
.03 slower at 1/8 mile
.10 slower at 1000'
.21 slower at 1/4 mile
7.2 mph slower

Does any body want to buy some parts *bdh*

maybe the timing inst goin well with the pump i would try just a fueling box and see what happens like tst or redline

I did I run on 3x1 and ran 14.34 on 5x1 it ran 16.38

I will tell you for sure that this pump does not like added timing from what i can tell. Hopefully next week i might be able to get some passes down the track. I got the redline working good and let me tell you there is a whole hell of a lot more power on up in the 68% fueling range on the redline. I wish i would have had a little more tunning time so could have fixed the problem before i jumped on the dyno. Closest one to us is over 150miles.:bang

Well DAMN! All i got is this adrenaline! Anyone want to let me borrow a redline for TS?