Dragon Fire Vp44

If i buy another truck i mite add air/water but i dont know! I mite be down in owensville this weekend, whats your # i mite swing by and take a look at your pile! LOL

The engine will be at Gilmores. The truck is here in the warehouse at work. 573-694-5155. Anywhere around give me a shout. Big kegger in Owensville this weekend. Jareds (2.6 points champ) bday is this weekend so come on down.

Is your truck still cutting out?

From what i can tell no. It has not cut out once in the few hours of run time. It does studder a little bit when the redline kicks on. But nothing near as bad as what it was doing before

I tapped it today and drove around the block, it does not feel like there is that much difference between off and 5x5:doh:

UM You might have a bad tap? The difference between the adrenaline on and off is night and day difference on my truck! My silver bullet was able to clear up all the smoke with the scheid vp and the tst comp, and power puck. But with the Dragon flow and adrenaline on level 10 its not able to!

UM You might have a bad tap? The difference between the adrenaline on and off is night and day difference on my truck! My silver bullet was able to clear up all the smoke with the scheid vp and the tst comp, and power puck. But with the Dragon flow and adrenaline on level 10 its not able to!

I skinned about a 1/2" section of the wire, took a tiny flat head and made a space in between the pump wire so the comp wire could go through it. Like this for example.
14.gif

Then wrapped the wires together and soldered and covered the liquid electrical tape.

I just went out and check it with voltmeter. I unplugged the comp box and checked it at the plug and got a 12 volts.

From what i can tell no. It has not cut out once in the few hours of run time. It does studder a little bit when the redline kicks on. But nothing near as bad as what it was doing before

Thats good. Crossing my fingers for ya.

Well fellers Not sure how to say this but. With redline on 15% and smarty on 5 timing on 3 stretch on 4 I made 632hp.

But here is some good info i guess for the pump. Only made 35psi of boost. The redline kept timing out and resetting itself. So it was setting itself back to 15% fueling.

I am about 99% sure this pump does not like the added timing of the smarty made it have a really really bad loop when you put it in gear so bad it almost killed the truck.

over all i was pritty happy i guess. My best number ever and it was almost without electronics.

After talking to Chip about the redline he said straight up that when the light comes on on the redline it takes complete control over the truck and will override anything the smarty is telling the computer to do.

So if this is correct redline on 15% fueling was hardly any added fueling to the pump.

Well fellers Not sure how to say this but. With redline on 15% and smarty on 5 timing on 3 stretch on 4 I made 632hp.

But here is some good info i guess for the pump. Only made 35psi of boost. The redline kept timing out and resetting itself. So it was setting itself back to 15% fueling.

I am about 99% sure this pump does not like the added timing of the smarty made it have a really really bad loop when you put it in gear so bad it almost killed the truck.

over all i was pritty happy i guess. My best number ever and it was almost without electronics.

After talking to Chip about the redline he said straight up that when the light comes on on the redline it takes complete control over the truck and will override anything the smarty is telling the computer to do.

So if this is correct redline on 15% fueling was hardly any added fueling to the pump.

Have you tried turning the redline up?

I made one other pass with it on 100% and same smarty settings and lost power still only made 30psi on the rollers. But it timed out right at the end of the run.

mine doesn't like the drag comp turned up to 5x5 either.

Not putting your numbers down at all, but I will be very disappointed if mine only does 630hp.

Nice! It should have alot more in it if you get the defuel issue fixed.