Dragon Fire Vp44

smokin24valve, did you get your issue with you truck figured out? I never heard what the problem was??

Lavon

Yea, The keyway on the the pump gear was messed up from who ever put the SO pump on, the key on pump was smashed on one side. I did not even think to check the gear when I pulled the SO pump, I just wipe them clean and put the dragon on.

I got a new key and gear and started it yesterday, drove it some more today and it seems like it is fine. The rattle is gone:rockwoot:

Cool, I was just curious. I'm all ears to what kind of times you get out of it with electronics when the time comes.

Lavon

Yeah i got a dragon before the other problems. If i could go back i would have just used the 913 p pump i have had for a while instead. Still might do it. I just figured since i had the pump it would be a lot easier to get my truck back and running for our big dyno this weekend with the Vp instead of trying to p pump a truck in a week or two.

Yeah i got a dragon before the other problems. If i could go back i would have just used the 913 p pump i have had for a while instead. Still might do it. I just figured since i had the pump it would be a lot easier to get my truck back and running for our big dyno this weekend with the Vp instead of trying to p pump a truck in a week or two.

What turbo setup are you using for the dyno day?

Lavon

you mean that high dollar custom job can't clean up a vp with just a smarty???
surely you jest...
o.k seriously what kind of deal did you make with II??

:cheer::hehe::hehe:

I didnt make a deal with II. The SB that was said to not be fixable is on a 07 right now and will be at buda thanks to Myjestic turbo. As far as the pump and the ED turbo its a bad mother. I would never go back and change a thing. However i might go up to a s400 instead of a s300 base. This turbo is by far the best i have ran and i have several on my truck. This dragon fire just puts out that much fuel. Its crazy never would have thought a VP could flow enough fuel to run a set of 6x.018 injectors.

I didnt make a deal with II. The SB that was said to not be fixable is on a 07 right now and will be at buda thanks to Myjestic turbo. As far as the pump and the ED turbo its a bad mother. I would never go back and change a thing. However i might go up to a s400 instead of a s300 base. This turbo is by far the best i have ran and i have several on my truck. This dragon fire just puts out that much fuel. Its crazy never would have thought a VP could flow enough fuel to run a set of 6x.018 injectors.

Just curious, what is a set of 6x.018 rated at (hp wise)

Well ill be really putting the dragon flow the the test when i get my new turbo!

Why would you move to an s400 frame? Don't want to put too much stress on an s300 shaft?

I'm just messing with ya man... You're my vp hero, I can't wait to see what it lays down. You gonna drag it down to the pull, I hear the truck class is on Friday night now, not sure though. :Cheer:

Not sure what your getting at here. We have run several trucks on 6x.018's with Lightning VP's. We have put a serious whoopin on some tough 13mm p-pumped trucks with that setup.

Not sure what your getting at here. We have run several trucks on 6x.018's with Lightning VP's. We have put a serious whoopin on some tough 13mm p-pumped trucks with that setup.

Well where were those at last year sister?:rockwoot:

Those were 225 ft in front of you when we pulled at mokane! LOL J/K

But i know you dont like the VP's Antonio, but have you seen a truck with one of these new VP's on it yet?

Also i thought i was bad whenever i got an idea in my head and thought it was the best. But you my friend make me feel good about myself LOL First it was PPUMP PPUMP PPUMP! LOL Which i do agree with you there But now its AIR/WATER AIR/WATER AIR/WATER which that i dont totaly agree with yet but time will tell!

But you do make things interesting my friend! You still think your going to make it to jeff city?