Dragon Fire Vp44

You shouldnt have to change your fass. We ppumped a buddys truck and only had to change a spring inside the pump.

Just from what people are saying and my little expierence, I dont think the monster or firefly are goin to be very streetable and have them last long.

You shouldnt have to change your fass. We ppumped a buddys truck and only had to change a spring inside the pump.

Just from what people are saying and my little expierence, I dont think the monster or firefly are goin to be very streetable and have them last long.

Would def have to disagree talk to Mr. Karl Meiter (sp?) on daily driving the monster pump. Cant speak for II's pump but i no the monster will and is lasting and extremely streetable.

i would def get either a monster of a dragon fly if i knew they were gonna last because i DD my truck everyday

Would def have to disagree talk to Mr. Karl Meiter (sp?) on daily driving the monster pump. Cant speak for II's pump but i no the monster will and is lasting and extremely streetable.

My Monster is very streetable. No problems at all, and "YA" Karl would definetly know!

Ok, so how many miles do they have? This is more what i was lookin for. People giving advice bout the pump not the injectors.

so there was a guy at the dyno yesterday with one that put down 550. he wouldn't tell anybody what he was runnin except that he told my friend he had the biggest sticks II makes and their race twins. not sure if he did it no electronics or what, but with my sig i did 536

448 post and no real tests.

It can't be that hard to dyno with pump x then install the Dragon Pump and dyno.

All I have for info is "just the pump (no moduls/chips) it feels like it did before with everything turned all the way up. Just driving normally it feels like a stock pump. It... "

Geez.....

Here is idea for everybody complaining about nobody giving any good info about the pump.
GO BUY YOUR OWN AND STOP B!TCHING! GEEZ.....

so there was a guy at the dyno yesterday with one that put down 550. he wouldn't tell anybody what he was runnin except that he told my friend he had the biggest sticks II makes and their race twins. not sure if he did it no electronics or what, but with my sig i did 536

he lied.:hehe::hehe: he would have put down more than that with a stock pump and those twins and injectors

he lied.:hehe::hehe: he would have put down more than that with a stock pump and those twins and injectors

yeah like i said i don't know. it was a silver one with a big blue wdp down the side and a huge ass industrial injection vinyl on the tailgate.

Here is idea for everybody complaining about nobody giving any good info about the pump.
GO BUY YOUR OWN AND STOP B!TCHING! GEEZ.....

Is it that much to ask for some good feedback on this pump? Thats all we are saying, not all of us have the money to dump in a 2500 dollar vp, we just want some real life feedback without getting yelled at. *bdh*

Is it that much to ask for some good feedback on this pump? Thats all we are saying, not all of us have the money to dump in a 2500 dollar vp, we just want some real life feedback without getting yelled at. *bdh*
Because of those who have these pumps and have said something like "it feels as strong as my SO pump tapped and set on kill, with no chip/programmer" and get criticism like this
this comment and most others regarding the pump really make no sense to me. if you are paying that much money for a competition pump, why not go all out and put a wire tap box with it to? is it because the pump is already maxed out ? or electronics wont do didly squat on the pump? i mean if i had a full on comp pump, the first thing i would have done was put my redline on it and so how it really works. why does everyday say oh well it feels just as good as my old pump with electronics? give them some real feedback and ACTUALLY TEST THE PUMP

I know opinions are like
bootyshake.gif
and everybody has one, but if you have no intention of buying this pump, then what does it matter. I posted my feedback on the pump and I am impressed with it. I did not tap mine yet, (because of some other issues) but will by the first diesel drags in april.

ok, I was just a little unclear on that. Thanks. Don't really have the money for one right now, but this will definitely go on the 'future plans' list.

I know of one that is supposed to do some testing soon with and without electronics. ............................ I'll let you guys know as soon as it is passed along to me.