Dragon Fire Vp44

i agree. i would have never guessed your time would be that good if you said u were going to run w/o electronics

this is why i have such a hard time with people just saying yeah it runs good. just like the monster pump, that pump wouldnt do any better with or without electronics. what happens if you put a wire tap box on this pump and only gain 20 to 40hp? then what.

this is why i have such a hard time with people just saying yeah it runs good. just like the monster pump, that pump wouldnt do any better with or without electronics. what happens if you put a wire tap box on this pump and only gain 20 to 40hp? then what.

so you think the two vp trucks (both running monster pump and single chargers) could run fuel only 11.2xx's without electronics?

so you think the two vp trucks (both running monster pump and single chargers) could run fuel only 11.2xx's without electronics?

never said that. but i also know that i saw a bunch of dyno runs with the monster pump and on about half of them electronics didnt do jack. thats why i say it would be nice for some real feedback , not just if feels good.

never said that. but i also know that i saw a bunch of dyno runs with the monster pump and on about half of them electronics didnt do jack. thats why i say it would be nice for some real feedback , not just if feels good.

i wasnt accusing you of saying that. simply asked a question.

you are right though. the last dyno i saw with the monster pump, the guy only gained 70hp and 70 ftlbs with addition of drag comp

IMO you not going to see huge number gains with a box on a monster or II's pump.......the pumps are almost at the max and the gains will be a lot lower compared to a stock SO pump.

but this is JMO

Time will tell :evil

Scott

IMO you not going to see huge number gains with a box on a monster or II's pump.......the pumps are almost at the max and the gains will be a lot lower compared to a stock SO pump.

but this is JMO

Time will tell :evil

Scott

id have to disagree these pumps are def not at their max just fine tuning and time will hold alot more fuel, i dont have any experience with the industrial pump but the monster electronics are funny every truck is different some like certain combos but i do beleive very soon we will not need electronics on these pumps

id have to disagree these pumps are def not at their max just fine tuning and time will hold alot more fuel, i dont have any experience with the industrial pump but the monster electronics are funny every truck is different some like certain combos but i do beleive very soon we will not need electronics on these pumps

Its not even so much as the trucks combo as it is the ECM.

alright none of the nozzles looked cracked or damaged, I did find that one of the boots had a small cut in it (about 1/2").

I don't have an extra set of injectors, so I'm gonna put the stock vp back on tomorrow and see it that is it.

I don't have an extra set of injectors, so I'm gonna put the stock vp back on tomorrow and see it that is it.

Smokin, watching the video your truck is not blowing much smoke, your running Mach 7. somethings a 66 charger and a pump thats suppose to flow 140% more fuel than stock. There is no way your charger would clear up that much smoke if you were fueling that much. Something not right, if your boot was blown you would have more smoke ( less boost ). Thanks Steve B.

Smokin, watching the video your truck is not blowing much smoke, your running Mach 7. somethings a 66 charger and a pump thats suppose to flow 140% more fuel than stock. There is no way your charger would clear up that much smoke if you were fueling that much. Something not right, if your boot was blown you would have more smoke ( less boost ). Thanks Steve B.

Good call i did kinda get the same feeling as well