Dragon Fire Vp44

this comment and most others regarding the pump really make no sense to me. if you are paying that much money for a competition pump, why not go all out and put a wire tap box with it to? is it because the pump is already maxed out ? or electronics wont do didly squat on the pump? i mean if i had a full on comp pump, the first thing i would have done was put my redline on it and so how it really works. why does everyday say oh well it feels just as good as my old pump with electronics? give them some real feedback and ACTUALLY TEST THE PUMP

i agree...

someone loan me a couple grand so i can buy the dragon fire, tap the pump the second it gets installed, and run the dog sh!t out of it :ft::st:

Whats the point of paying 2k+ for a pump when you can pay 1k and then 600 for a wire tapping box and have the same power? Somebody put a tap on one of these already...

Ok guys, calm down remember we are the ones that paid for them. Everybody is proably wanting to test the pump without a wire tap to see how it performs. And there has been brandnew pumps come dead from the factory. So im sure they would like to put a few miles on it before they tap it and void the warranty. Remember we dont even have to put any feed back on here if we dont want 2.

i agree...

someone loan me a couple grand so i can buy the dragon fire, tap the pump the second it gets installed, and run the dog sh!t out of it :ft::st:
thats my point. if you guy a big dog pump, why wouldnt you run the dog **** out of it? i know i would and people may say, oh it will void the warrenty, well who gives a crap. if you are worried about an warrenty on a HIGH PERFORMANCE non tested pump, then dont buy it.

Ok guys, calm down remember we are the ones that paid for them. Everybody is proably wanting to test the pump without a wire tap to see how it performs. And there has been brandnew pumps come dead from the factory. So im sure they would like to put a few miles on it before they tap it and void the warranty. Remember we dont even have to put any feed back on here if we dont want 2.
then dont post in this thread anymore. they are asking for feedback, not oh my sop meter feels good as my old setup with a tapping box. thats bs. TEST THE FREAKIN PUMP. post your results if you want but i am tired of people saying, yeah it rung good and not comparing it to anything. saying it feels as good as your old pump with a fueling box dont mean didly crap.

What guys like me are looking for is a proven comparison say like this: I had an SO pump with a Drag Comp and ran a 12.4.... I installed the Dragon Fire Pump with the same Drag Comp and ran a 11.7.... info like this would have me saving my pennies to buy one.

Lavon

Ok then you wont get any feed back from me smart a$$! 99% of the crap in this thread has been pointless! And Mine is tapped and i will have the truck tommarow. And i could give 2 sh!ts if you get one or not! If you want to know how it runs so bad buy one. Dont give the people that have one crap for not wanting to tap the wire as soon as they get it out of the box. I did the same thing when i bought my new VP from scheid, sorry not all of us have $2100 to burn!

Ok then you wont get any feed back from me smart a$$! 99% of the crap in this thread has been pointless! And Mine is tapped and i will have the truck tommarow. And i could give 2 sh!ts if you get one or not! If you want to know how it runs so bad buy one. Dont give the people that have one crap for not wanting to tap the wire as soon as they get it out of the box. I did the same thing when i bought my new VP from scheid, sorry not all of us have $2100 to burn!

C'mon Kman. I appreciate your feedback as well as others. Don't cut us off, any info is good info.:Cheer:

I just got back from the drag strip and run a 12.83 with no electronics, but something fed up and had to limp home

that sucks james... any idea???

kman; we understand , keep the reviews coming.
what kind of fuel pressure you guys running and what does it pull down to??

that sucks james... any idea???

kman; we understand , keep the reviews coming.
what kind of fuel pressure you guys running and what does it pull down to??

No idea its not making hardly any power uphill:bang

I got some videos uploading maybe some body has some ideas

No idea its not making hardly any power uphill:bang

I got some videos uploading maybe some body has some ideas

how much boost did u hit during the run? did u check for boost leaks? describe the problem a little more than not making any power uphill

Kman9090 keep on posting I'm glad to here what you have to say. If their so interested in how the pump runs, maybe they should have some balls and spend their cash.

how much boost did u hit during the run? did u check for boost leaks? describe the problem a little more than not making any power uphill

50psi, sounds like a pretty loud rattle but only when given throttle, and at idle it lopes pretty erratic which it did not do before that run