Dragon Fire Vp44

oh, never mind then:doh:

My SO would only go to about 2800, even with it tapped it only ever did around 3200 or 3300.

oh, never mind then:doh:

My SO would only go to about 2800, even with it tapped it only ever did around 3200 or 3300.

did you have any electronics on it at all when it wouldnt go to 3k??? mine will pull right up to redline with my smarty.

something must of been wrong.. Mine goes to 3700 with smarty and tst comp

Maybe I missed it in the 18 pages, has anyone dynoed this new pump?????

My stock stock stock truck will go to redline in at least 1-5, never tried in 6th.

i cant wait till the first pull to see what this things got. i am only running a smarty with this pump and it seems as strong with my so pump with the smarty and tst. very well done by II. now i just hope it holds up and last a long time.

i cant wait till the first pull to see what this things got. i am only running a smarty with this pump and it seems as strong with my so pump with the smarty and tst. very well done by II. now i just hope it holds up and last a long time.

this comment and most others regarding the pump really make no sense to me. if you are paying that much money for a competition pump, why not go all out and put a wire tap box with it to? is it because the pump is already maxed out ? or electronics wont do didly squat on the pump? i mean if i had a full on comp pump, the first thing i would have done was put my redline on it and so how it really works. why does everyday say oh well it feels just as good as my old pump with electronics? give them some real feedback and ACTUALLY TEST THE PUMP