Dragon Fire Vp44

I kinda see what you are saying, in a way. But you are also making it sound like Redstroke would be in the best thing around just because he make alot of hp,not true. (Dont look into it Adam, just making a point)

On the other hand ENGINE dynoing is very useful for tuning. After it is in the truck it should all be real world trial & error.

i am not a sled puller and i just look at it differently. if i were sled pullin, i would set my sights on a horsepower level and dyno my truck till i am at the level i want to be or to a level i think may be competitive. then i would take the world experience you talk about and tweak the truck from there. i would much rather dyno on a chassis dyno because i would want to know what i am putting to the ground, not the crank.

Yes i would like to hear more about the pump as i stated. I dnt pull so i dnt care how a truck does on the track but would like to hear how it does on the street if it is even streetable.

Sorry if i seem rude just wondering.

the pump isnt bad on the street. i think its alright...no im not running bigger lines are tubes. i thought about it but im happy with how it performs now with the stock lines on it. so im prolly just gonna leave it alone..my buddy had problems with his oversize lines...but i can definitely tell a difference between the so pump and the dragon fire. it fuels alot harder!

Yelling at everyone??? How can you tell that form typing??? I just dont see how this conversation turned to my truck???? Like i said as soon as i get the truck back i will post what my results are! And NO! Not Dyno results!

Yelling at everyone??? How can you tell that form typing??? I just dont see how this conversation turned to my truck???? Like i said as soon as i get the truck back i will post what my results are! And NO! Not Dyno results!

See, your yelling right now. You need to calm down....:hehe:

all right my 2 cents! dane never was in front of us last year maybe a few pulls but averaged out we all were even through the year. That was also my truck on stock cp3 and pulling 19,000 psi rail pressure down the track. Also Dyno proves absolutly nothing at all. Most mod guys dyno thier engines because they fine tune those engines before they even go into the truck. Take a dyno sheet and wipe you a$$ with it.

Tory

Im sorry but HP numbers and sled pulling are 2 completely different ball games, set-up is what counts.
Brandon

Who ever said i was in front?? I think we were pretty even all year i won a few you won a few. Dyno dont prove aney thing they are only proven numbers. I know we pulled aginst some strong trucks and were ablt to hang with them. So i would have to say setup is the main part, but why not know what your truck has?? :Cheer:

dyno numbers are nice to know just to see what your trucks got, but when it come to sled pulling your setup is what counts......gearing, tires, suspension, etc...

But all im trying to say is that i dont care about the dyno, dont feel like waisting $80!

AND I THOUGHT YELLING WAS WHEN YOU CAPITIALZED???