Dragon Fire Vp44

But I agree. I could care less what the dyno reads. If you put down 9XXhp and I out pull you by .0003 inches and win the pull. Im happy as ever.

I hope we all do good this year. I will say i will have to do somthing to win this year, by no means do i think they are going to blow me away but they are going to run strong

Lmao Dyno proves nothing! Jeff jahnsen, Ben duvall what did they dyno???? And both have the strongest running trucks in the classes they pull in! Again for the last time you WILL NOT see my truck on a dyno! No more i double dog dare you to, or pretty pretty please LOL Im not going to! Why is this so important i dont get it! I will sled pull with it! That is it!

Lmao Dyno proves nothing! Jeff jahnsen, Ben duvall what did they dyno???? And both have the strongest running trucks in the classes they pull in! Again for the last time you WILL NOT see my truck on a dyno! No more i double dog dare you to, or pretty pretty please LOL Im not going to! Why is this so important i dont get it! I will sled pull with it! That is it!
if you think the big mod pullers dont dyno their chit, your sadly mistaken. although they are doing it on a engine dyno, they are doing it. dyno proves everything hp related. no it wont show you how you go down the track because thats up to you the way you setup the truck but anything to do with hp, the dyno absolutely proves it.

Lmao Dyno proves nothing! Jeff jahnsen, Ben duvall what did they dyno???? And both have the strongest running trucks in the classes they pull in! Again for the last time you WILL NOT see my truck on a dyno! No more i double dog dare you to, or pretty pretty please Im not going to! Why is this so important i dont get it! I will sled pull with it! That is it!

Those dyno numbers dont mean anything that is about the worst dyno ever. Put them on Dunbars dyno and it would be totally different results.

Tyrell why you so scared to put your truck on the dyno? It would even be free as long as you have more power than dane, which you defenitley should...

Id rather be in the dark! And also Anthony my truck was pulled 4 times last year and didnt have all the bugs worked out of it! And it will proably be 3-4 more pulls until it is dialed in!

Again not dynoing! LOL! Why does it matter what i do with my truck????

Ben why dont you sled pull your truck????

Oh man now if some one does beat the DRAGON FLOW it will have a excuse.. ITS NOT DIALED IN!!! HAHA

yup thats it! But ok! If i recall right i have beat u 2 and u have beat me twice! And that was with the scheid VP??

Ben why dont you sled pull your truck????

Cuz if I broke something neither of us would be able to get home... And I dont think the DLD and D70 are up to the task :badidea:
Plus you know it's a drag truck!!! :tree: :bang:bang:bang
And I wasn't too scared to put mine on the dyno... :hehe::hehe::hehe: :eek:wned:

You and Dane want to see what i dyno and i could care less! So you pay for it i mite think about it! You can say im scared whatever its not going to change my mind!

i got my dragon fire on the other day and with just the smarty turned on 9 it pulls pretty good on top end. it is awesome. smokes alot more too. lol.

but whats your set up red dodge. If you have a small charger then its going to smoke alot. Not tryn to beat your set up down, just want to see a good test with a set up close to mine.

Read his other post! He does not have one! Pretty sure it was just another worthless post! Like most of these have been on here!

Yeah but this is a thread about the pump!

And they dont want a pull off! They want a Dyno off LOL Im all up for a pull off! But who cares about pulling! Whats that prove??? DYNO DYNO DYNO!

Yeah but this is a thread about the pump!

And they dont want a pull off! They want a Dyno off LOL Im all up for a pull off! But who cares about pulling! Whats that prove??? DYNO DYNO DYNO!

I always say that the dyno don't prove jack. Leave it on the track.....$80 track bet.:hehe: I know what I'd say, I'd bet pump for pump.:rockwoot: