Dragon Fire Vp44

no one is concerned about it just you. you must be concerned it ain gana put that good of numbers down or you would DYNO IT :kick:

Dont be worried about my numbers! You better start to get worried about the FT! Im not going to Dyno just to piss u off!

But ok back on subject about the Dragon flow!

If you still want to talk about my truck pm me or start another thread! LOL

The first pull is still over a month away, but we can start all the my dad can beat up ur dad crap after that!

Kman9090 after you pull a few times and get your set up right, would you let me know if the pump was money well spent. I agree don't dyno, don't show those competing against you what your truck has.

Thats true or what it dont have. There is no problem saying how bad ass something is. but dont say you gana have 700HP unless you gana prove it.

LMAO Ok im only Going to be around 300HP! There i dont have to prove anything now! But isnt it better to say you got beat by a truck around 700hp then i got beat by a truck around 300hp?????? LOL

Is there aney reason you are not going to dyno.Besides the fact you say you are not a dyno Queen

well i am hopeing for 900hp with it. and no i am not dynoing. what the heck does it matter. If the truck pulls good and you have plenty of pulls to go to during the season why venture off and dyno. Just keep putting the whipping on you guys at the track.

cop out just throw that thing on a dyno and see what shell doo

Ahhhh reverse psychology, I like it. Personally dyno numbers mean nothing to me. Proven numbers say it all.

I would rather let a timer or a tape measure be the judge of my trucks power, not a computer.

Well i was a 550hp last year and by the way i laid it to that 2 tone at Mokain WORLD fair i would say you were more like 400-425hp :shake: :shake::eek:wned:

No if i was Tyrel I wouldent want to put it on the dyno, Cuz that would be a upset to not make the numbers he thinks he is :cheer:

Maby if he gets beat on the track he will put it on the dyno to prove something there :poke:

I wish I could get that video to load. Clutch RIP in Mokane. I cant put it on cause Peter @ SBC may see and call and curse me out for slipping his clutches like that!! I knew it was toast so gave it another shot. What the heck right!! Dane you and Kman know them 2 vp's you had couldnt hang with the good ole p pump last year!!!:kick: I love singing to you about it on show-mesmokers haha!

I cant wait to see you guys battle it out. Tyrel if your brother gets his stage 3 cp3 finally Dane may be in the back of the pack this year instead of in front of you two!!