Dragon Fire Vp44

How are you guys liking the re-named monster pump? go I.I. :cheer:

:blahblah1:

Oh boy! Not another one of these guys :bang

Has lasted longer then 3 days! More then i can say about alot of the monster pumps! :hehe:

Oh boy! Not another one of these guys :bang

Has lasted longer then 3 days! More then i can say about alot of the monster pumps! :hehe:

did you personally run one? exactly, another one of those guys....

Lmao! Come to TS Will put my dragon fire up against ur big scery MONSTER! LOL

I got beat last year by a Monster pump'd truck at the last sled pull of the year. I wouldn't mind having one. LOL

if the Dragon is capable of 850+ then they will get my vote. But right now the Monster has them beat. Numbers don't lie. I havent' seen them personally so it's not concrete but I know they do put out the fuel.

I have had my monster for over a year and to be honest i even starved it a few times and it still runs great. i cant complain at all !!! so i dont want to hear they are all junk !!!

I would just like to see this pump replicate an 11.01 @124mph on fuel And make over 850hp and get 17mpg on a long drive and last for over a year with tons of hard beaten miles. I'm not Rippin on the knew pump I just want to see proof in the pudding.

more of a puller now.... cuz of the rears, but its not afraid to come out on the weekends and go wherever.

Well i am going to do a back to back dyno run at TS. one with the DDP's and one with the custom 6x .016. we will see what is layin down the HP:rockwoot::rockwoot: :charger:

Have heard to many bad things about the monster pump to lay that much money down on one! If you dont beleave me just do a search on here for monster pump! You will get plenty of feed back! Not saying that the new dragon flow wont be the same! But had to decide on which one and i already knew about the reliability of the monster! And im not going to rely on dyno #'s id rather see which one out performs the other on the sled puling track!

And i will say know my truck feels like a totatal different truck with the new pump! But i guess we will find out at TS!

The main issue with reliability is "getting off the throttle too fast". "That is what causes the rotor failure".

This came from the man himself. It can be repaired to a tune of about $400-500 (not positive) but it's not entirely the pumps fault.
But this is hear say from Mike himself, I have no actual first hand knowledge so take it for what it's worth. If the Dragon Flow lays down good #'s without failures I will buy one. I'm still not too sure about II standing behind it. Do a search for II and see what kind of feedback you get. It's not the best reputation out there but they do a lot more volume than Mike does. jmho.

Lmao! Come to TS Will put my dragon fire up against ur big scery MONSTER! LOL

im not a puller just a drag racer but id be more then happy to put my monster against your II pump on the dyno and will see whos makin the power, these things are reliable you cant hate on them too they have real world numbers and times until II's pump can put down the same you cant hate on the monster