Dragon Fire Vp44

customer service from II might suck but you have to nearly drive cross country to get Mike to answer the phone...then to get him to actually service a warranty issue is twice as bad. One day the pump is on its way the next week when you don't receive a pump he will tell you something came up and he is needing to make some changes to yours....3 months later you get the pump. Not for nothin just what I have seen first hand

HAHA Im no dyno queen! And i cant really drag race with a weighted clutch! But i should be around 700 fuel only and who knows with a little mixture of h20 and meth! But im not going to pay $80 to dyno!

HAHA Im no dyno queen! And i cant really drag race with a weighted clutch! But i should be around 700 fuel only and who knows with a little mixture of h20 and meth! But im not going to pay $80 to dyno!

I think he is SCARED:poke: I will pay for the dyno at TS, if you beat me i will pay for it if not you pay for both ours. Cant go wrong there cuz there is no way a HRVP should beat a DRAGON FLOW:what:

by no means am i a dyno queen either but you are willing to spend 2 grand on a pump but wont spend 80 bucks to put it on a roller and see what it will do? hmm....

I think he is SCARED:poke: I will pay for the dyno at TS, if you beat me i will pay for it if not you pay for both ours. Cant go wrong there cuz there is no way a HRVP should beat a DRAGON FLOW:what:

please let me know if this happens...i would like to attend

thanks

I would like to hear more about the pump and less bout the injector size.

Guess we will see this yr.

My injectors are on the way back, finally after having some issue with them. Bigger lines are taking a little longer than expected, but as soon as everything gets here(hopefully by next Wednesday) mine is going on the dyno.

I have your back will be on the dyno in the next couple weeks i hope.

Still not going to be on a dyno! You wont see me on the rollers anytime soon!!! Maybe just maybe at scheid!

Sick him Dane sick him!! :kick:

But i should be around 700 fuel only!

:what:Hate to burst your bubble. But I dont think you will be seeing 700 hp on fuel only out of a 2.6 truck man. Unless you made some SERIOUS changes from last year. I guess my truck to be around 500-550 judging by the seat of my pants. And you know how I put it to you haha!! Sorry I couldnt resist! But 700 hp on fuel with those little chargers isnt an easy task of bolting things on.

Well i am going to do a back to back dyno run at TS. one with the DDP's and one with the custom 6x .016. we will see what is layin down the HP:rockwoot::rockwoot: :charger:

What DDP?? Cause a 6x.016 isnt very big. Damn good injector but I thought the 5x.018 was a tad better. Gotta love the 6x.016 though!! Show Tyrel whos boss for me!!

:what:Hate to burst your bubble. But I dont think you will be seeing 700 hp on fuel only out of a 2.6 truck man. Unless you made some SERIOUS changes from last year. I guess my truck to be around 500-550 judging by the seat of my pants. And you know how I put it to you haha!! Sorry I couldnt resist! But 700 hp on fuel with those little chargers isnt an easy task of bolting things on.

give the dude a chance...

ctd8999 put down 742.92/1333 fuel only

monster pump, drag comp, mikes injectors/pump/tubes, 66mm single

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43034

Well i was a 550hp last year and by the way i laid it to that 2 tone at Mokain WORLD fair i would say you were more like 400-425hp :shake: :shake::eek:wned:

No if i was Tyrel I wouldent want to put it on the dyno, Cuz that would be a upset to not make the numbers he thinks he is :cheer:

Maby if he gets beat on the track he will put it on the dyno to prove something there :poke:

What DDP?? Cause a 6x.016 isnt very big. Damn good injector but I thought the 5x.018 was a tad better. Gotta love the 6x.016 though!! Show Tyrel whos boss for me!!

They are a custom ddp they started out as a set of 250 comp's sent them back and they made them a tad bigger. ran them and liked them. got this set of 6x.016 and by eye you could see the ddp were a lot smaller. the new ones spooled the turbo about 300 Rpm faster. But what do i know:poke:

Strokersmoker what all mods are you running on the truck your talking about? It's the one in your avatar I assume? Vp right, since this is a vp thread?

just so you guys no a Mach 7 is the biggest injector you can go before the fule starts to drip in the cylinder rather than being sprayed. you sometimes can make more power with a smaller injector because of this than you would think. bigger is not always better in some situations

I thought I should have been pretty close 600hp before, never got it on a dyno because nobody had a dynojet 248 real close by.

mods:
F1 valve springs, Helix 2 cam, Arp studs, o-ringed and ported head, Edge Drag Comp, FASS 150/150, SPS 66, Mach 7.5 injectors, and full billet HTS

until I sent my injectors back to Don and found out that they were modified, he said they flow more than the M7.5(which was to big in his opinion) and one of them was not popping clean.

So hopefully with this pump it will be at least 650

Yes it is a VP, i have a HRVP from Schied, 66mm turbo, Quad Adreniline,Fass, ddp and custom inj, i ran the ddp when i did the 550 dyno run