Dragon Fire Vp44

Well i still think a VP is still going to have to have the perfect setup to be really competitive with the ppumps and the commonrails in the 2.6 class!

I would have to agree for the most part. I dont think a 5sp/6sp VP would do very good. Not enough RPM's. Autos sure they should do OK.

??? Vps are capable as the same rpm as commonrails! But you wont be able to compete with a new pump turbo and fueling box! And i think a manual will do much better than an auto! In any class!!!

??? Vps are capable as the same rpm as commonrails! But you wont be able to compete with a new pump turbo and fueling box! And i think a manual will do much better than an auto! In any class!!!

actaully VPs are more capable on the rpm department than a CR. i have turned well over 4k in my old VP truck many times.

hey i was told that the new dragon fire vp44 is equal to a 13mm p-pump, and you have to run laser cut injectors? anyone heard that? need some information. ASAP.

if i had to guess II might have told you this? if so i personally wouldn't listen

so. is the II dragon. worth haven or not... was looking in on buying one...

Yes it is worth having. It is night and day difference. You"ll need a turbo or 2 for the fuel it flows though.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I want to see fuel only dyno numbers. Good numbers will push a few lookers into making the 2500 dollar leap of faith.

If you havnen't read through this thread and come to conclusion.....well

Buy one and run it.....Let us know how it works for you!....:Cheer:

i have read all pages... not one time . did i see somebody say. it was the best thing.. or. that it is worth the money..... that why i asked...... so do you have one...... is it worth it..... i have seen one.. that was 2 post after me...... and thank you for the input.

New question for all of you guys to speculate on. Will large line's and cross over tubes still lope with the fuel this pump makes. What rpm range does this pump push more.

I think i may have posted this before, but just the pump (no moduls/chips) it feels like it did before with everything turned all the way up. Just driving normally it feels like a stock pump. It fuels pretty hard in the mid and top end. As soon as i get my truck put back together ill get on a dyno and get some numbers for you guys. I was sceptical also, and i woud be hesitant to spend that kind of money on a part thats notorious for crapping out, but it has exceeded my expecations.

I think i may have posted this before, but just the pump (no moduls/chips) it feels like it did before with everything turned all the way up. Just driving normally it feels like a stock pump. It fuels pretty hard in the mid and top end. As soon as i get my truck put back together ill get on a dyno and get some numbers for you guys. I was sceptical also, and i woud be hesitant to spend that kind of money on a part thats notorious for crapping out, but it has exceeded my expecations.

:rockwoot::rockwoot: Should see some damn good running VP44's this year!!