Dragon Fire Vp44

Stock pump out put on a VP44 is about 100cc on the Bosch teststand.

any way you can back these numbers up? if a stock SO pump only puts out 100cc on YOUR teststand, and a SO pump has already done 800 plus horsepower with nitrous, then double that number and 1000hp with nitrous should be no problem right? so your telling me that 200cc is adiquate fueling to make 1000hp? i dont think so

I think he was talking about how Bosch measures the flow of the pumps on their own test stand. I'm not 100% sure of the procedure but it sounds like they do it a little differently which changes the number.

yup i think your right. i just reread what brady posted and i stuck my foot in my mouth before i thunk abouted it lol.

Sorry Anthony sont come in here bashing! You never know it could happen!

Unless you are speaking of the 2.6 class. GET REAL TYREL!! Then if you are speaking of a 2.6 class, p pumps should be the last of your worries.

Unless you are speaking of the 2.6 class. GET REAL TYREL!! Then if you are speaking of a 2.6 class, p pumps should be the last of your worries.

Instead of coming in here....how bout you glance over to the question and comment thread that "YOU" started.....:poke:

Yeah Agreed! I would say they flow around that much cc's! Why are you in here talking about something you know nothing about??? And yes im talking about the 2.6 class! And what should i worry about now???

Heres a question for you to anthony if your saying a vp truck wont support certain amount of injector then why were u telling me to go bigger last year???

NOBODY! Not even you knows anything about what this pump is capable of! And your already calling BS? You got proof to back up your claims???

Yeah Agreed! I would say they flow around that much cc's! Why are you in here talking about something you know nothing about??? And yes im talking about the 2.6 class! And what should i worry about now???

Thats what Im saying. Unless your talking about the 2.6 class (which you are) I dont think they will compete with the big trucks and the p pumps in the 3.0+ classes. Im saying if this thing works, p pumps will be in dead last in the 2.6 class. Vp's and Cp3's will dominate that one for sure!!

Heres a question for you to anthony if your saying a vp truck wont support certain amount of injector then why were u telling me to go bigger last year???

NOBODY! Not even you knows anything about what this pump is capable of! And your already calling BS? You got proof to back up your claims???

First about the injectors, I thought that because you had a big enough pump to support bigger injectors. Second, Im not calling bs. I dont know if it will or wont work. I HOPE it does. Be nice to see a new break through and set ups out there. Im not against it all. I hope to see it succeed and step the bar up again.

anything with a 2-tone paint job?

You got that right :hehe: Im just saying my pros and cons .02 Dont believe everything the manufacture says until someone has tried it out. Again I want this thing to be awesome. It will be another year of new trucks/set ups. Cant wait!!

Last edited: