Dragon Fire Vp44

haha i like when people hook up and pull and break sh!T

I'm not talking about hooking back to back, that don't prove anything. It is fun to watch, but I'm talking about sled pulling. Winner takes the other guys pump, now thats entertainment right there.:hehe:

How does a dyno not prove anything? One guy could read a track and know how to set his truck up and the other not. I just wana knw hp diffrence, egt, towing, and street ability

Yeah but this is a thread about the pump!

And they dont want a pull off! They want a Dyno off LOL Im all up for a pull off! But who cares about pulling! Whats that prove??? DYNO DYNO DYNO!

sled pulling does not prove that you have more horsepower than the next guy. all that does is possibly show your truck is setup a little better. dyno does plus its the best way to actaully tune your engine to make max power.

Like i said dont care about HP! Im more worried about how my truck pulls down the track! It will be tuned by how it pulls, not by what it dynos!

How is this SO HARD to explain??? Yes a dyno proves HP but it does not prove whos going to out pull who!

How does a dyno not prove anything? One guy could read a track and know how to set his truck up and the other not. I just wana knw hp diffrence, egt, towing, and street ability

I was only joking around man. I just figured that Kman isn't gonna put his truck on the rollers. ....Why not try to get some kind of entertainment out of this.:hehe: He already said that he'll do a pull off. Besides that, I'll smoke my brothers CR in a race or on the sled pulling track, but he beat me by 20hp on the dyno. I'm not a guy who worries about numbers.

apparentley we are making this to hard for them to understand :bang I think i have said the same thing 5 times! And have got the same response!

Like i said dont care about HP! Im more worried about how my truck pulls down the track! It will be tuned by how it pulls, not by what it dynos!

How is this SO HARD to explain??? Yes a dyno proves HP but it does not prove whos going to out pull who!

Sounds like you & I jumped off the same boat.:Cheer:

hey kman...my truck put down 503hp on the dyno last year at scheids. i do have a high tech pro street charger by the way. The dragon fire on my 500hp setup performs very well!!

people want input on the new pump so im giving my input..if u think its worthless then i wont post here anymore.. but im sure other guys appreciate the input...by the way im the one who started this thread in the first place.

sled pulling does not prove that you have more horsepower than the next guy. all that does is possibly show your truck is setup a little better. dyno does plus its the best way to actaully tune your engine to make max power.

I kinda see what you are saying, in a way. But you are also making it sound like Redstroke would be in the best thing around just because he make alot of hp,not true. (Dont look into it Adam, just making a point)

On the other hand ENGINE dynoing is very useful for tuning. After it is in the truck it should all be real world trial & error.

Sorry but if you reread yous post it just sounds like your trying to be a smart A$$

w/e im not gonna agrue on compd. this site is so diesel lovers can find out info on new and different things and just shoot the sh*t.

people want input on the new pump so im giving my input..if u think its worthless then i wont post here anymore.. but im sure other guys appreciate the input...by the way im the one who started this thread in the first place.

I know that I appreciate your info. Sorry about jumping off track a little in your thread.

I like hearing good feedback, if it stops raining today I will have mine on.

Plus you know how these silly sled pullers are:hehe:

god dam tyrel take a chill pill...

or 2....

their small...

It seems like ur yelling at everyone with the !'s:hehe: