Dragon Fire Vp44

What the heck you gettin on someone else for askin bout the pump. Maybe some of us wana know about before we waste the money. If the pump cost $2400, its not worth it anyways. Ppump one and be cheaper. Yall act like were gona pull your teeth out or somethin. Dang go back to talkin bout injectors. Atleast yall were bein more informative.

What the heck you gettin on someone else for askin bout the pump. Maybe some of us wana know about before we waste the money. If the pump cost $2400, its not worth it anyways. Ppump one and be cheaper. Yall act like were gona pull your teeth out or somethin. Dang go back to talkin bout injectors. Atleast yall were bein more informative.

who

Sounds like kick starts panties are getting in a bind LOL Go back and look at my post!!! I said when i start pulling thats when ill let everyone know what i think. But like i said us (being the people that have one) were talking about the injectors that we were running with ARE new pump so if you dont like it, start your own thread.

But anyways, I have hooked up my adrenaline and WOW i layed on it threw 4th 5th with the adrenaline on PL10 with the comp4k tune and i think that was the hardest i have ever seen my truck pull, well all the way up until 3600 RPM then it started sputtering and missing!

Did your truck like that CompF tune I sent? Just curious to see what pumps and trucks like the tune.

:evil:ft: man this thing sounds mean. Anyone running any injectors bigger than 6x.016 with any of these pumps???

Holly crap kidos. I never in my life would have ever dreamed that a VP pump would flow enough to run 6x.018 injectors with just a smarty on it. Ill say this and only this. With a smarty and these injectors i was only letting it hit 40psi to be safe on the new turbo for a few days and it would not clean up what so ever with about 1/2 throttle. This pump is freaking mean boys.:evil

Holly crap kidos. I never in my life would have ever dreamed that a VP pump would flow enough to run 6x.018 injectors with just a smarty on it. Ill say this and only this. With a smarty and these injectors i was only letting it hit 40psi to be safe on the new turbo for a few days and it would not clean up what so ever with about 1/2 throttle. This pump is freaking mean boys.:evil

Sounds promising........

That sounds awesome! I can't wait to see some dyno sheets & vids from guys running those pumps.

Been fallowing this thread from the start and now that some of you guys are coming out of the nut shell will the pump installed on the truck,can't wait to get ours and put it in.Will be nice to see it go! :st:

I am just really impressed with the performance of this pump but i would not recommend it to a sole. If i could go back and redo some stuff i would p pump it. I just wish other places like II had the pump also. Rather than a hole in the wall like Mike. But oh well. Ill let yall know how it things turn out this weekend. But like i said i am not happy with other things that have been going on with this company. But i had already paid for my pump and if i could go back i would have p pumped it instead of going with this pump.

I am just really impressed with the performance of this pump but i would not recommend it to a sole. If i could go back and redo some stuff i would p pump it. I just wish other places like II had the pump also. Rather than a hole in the wall like Mike. But oh well. Ill let yall know how it things turn out this weekend. But like i said i am not happy with other things that have been going on with this company. But i had already paid for my pump and if i could go back i would have p pumped it instead of going with this pump.

Im confused, did you go with Mikes pump or the dragon fire? I might be the only one but this post does not make much since to me :what:

Confusing post. You contradict yourself a few times, what are you trying to say?

Im confused, did you go with Mikes pump or the dragon fire? I might be the only one but this post does not make much since to me :what:

Confusing post. You contradict yourself a few times, what are you trying to say?

I think he is saying that he bought a dragon fire, but its because all the trouble he is having with customer service over some turbos II would not rebuild.

Thats the way I took it.

smokin24valve, did you get your issue with you truck figured out? I never heard what the problem was??

Lavon