Dragon Fire Vp44

If a set of 6x.013's are 150hp will the .005's make a set of 6x.018's bigger than a 7 hole 240hp injector?

i ran 7@ .014's forever on mine. ran good! no smoke but ran like a raped ape pullin in the 2.8 class

7x12s are 200s i believe and 7x14s are 240s and 6x18s are bigger than 7x14s my guess is the 6x18 would be roughly 280hp with supporting mods but not sure

I have a set of 7by13s that are rated at 220- 225ish. My puller has 6by18s dont really know what they are rated for tho but its alot more than my others.

a 5x12 flows the same as industrial's 10 hole 150 horse injector! flowed them the other day

Those were 225 ft in front of you when we pulled at mokane! LOL J/K

But i know you dont like the VP's Antonio, but have you seen a truck with one of these new VP's on it yet?

Also i thought i was bad whenever i got an idea in my head and thought it was the best. But you my friend make me feel good about myself LOL First it was PPUMP PPUMP PPUMP! LOL Which i do agree with you there But now its AIR/WATER AIR/WATER AIR/WATER which that i dont totaly agree with yet but time will tell!

But you do make things interesting my friend! You still think your going to make it to jeff city?

Thats because you cant decide if your building a truck to pick up women or a truck to sled pull with. IN YOUR CASE... Since you cant spray water. Water/Air is the way to go without a doubt. I would have ran it last year but I was told it was not legal. Im just trying to help you out buddy. Should be at Jeff City on the 2nd. (FINGERS CROSSED)

fingers and toes crossed?

I just want a truck that can compete, it doesnt really bother me if im laying it to everybody every weekend. But i want to be able to cruise it around to!

fingers and toes crossed?

I just want a truck that can compete, it doesnt really bother me if im laying it to everybody every weekend. But i want to be able to cruise it around to!

What a girl! Why dont you come get me. I need to go get some groceries:kick: Ill take your truck, you buy a station wagon. Pile as many hoes in there as you want wuss!

If i buy another truck i mite add air/water but i dont know! I mite be down in owensville this weekend, whats your # i mite swing by and take a look at your pile! LOL

:eek::evil i really hope this pump doesnt let me down on the dyno. I really really feel like this damn pump is the beast. 100times stronger than my old set up at 595hp