Dynomite Diesel Dyno Day And 8th Mile Outlaw Drags

I think the nearest track is Evergreen Speedway and thats what they have, 1/8 mile, sorta keeps the show all in one area.

Cole vs Nick grudge race for bragging rights? :poke: the gloves are comin off, anybody else have a challange match they'd like to share:Cheer:

Me vs you I can break less parts than you!:hehe:

Me vs you I can break less parts than you!:hehe:

I don't know about me breaking more parts than YOU :poke: but win or lose, driving it home after an event always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

Well lets see who can drink more b4 we puke....We can use your bar trick you used in Tulare. and be hungover and watch other people break for a change

There's a track in Monroe? I'll have to check my racing schedule, but if I can make it without missing a local points race then I should be there.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Well lets see who can drink more b4 we puke....We can use your bar trick you used in Tulare. and be hungover and watch other people break for a change

I have fully retired from power drinking, but still get a kick out of anybody provectile vomiting,........................ especially in a rental:hehe::hehe::hehe:

So who else is going to this event. It is well worth your time to attend this event. Lenny and the team put on a first class event

I would say that Team Jefferson State which includes 5150, MoJo, Grey Ghost and Olaf The Shop Sloth will be there if we can get all of the parts we need since riles isn't mining the ore anymore its been tough to get some of the custom things we need. By the way riles we got screwed out of bringing the dyno to the event you really wanted to make it to.

I would say that Team Jefferson State which includes 5150, MoJo, Grey Ghost and Olaf The Shop Sloth will be there if we can get all of the parts we need since riles isn't mining the ore anymore its been tough to get some of the custom things we need. By the way riles we got screwed out of bringing the dyno to the event you really wanted to make it to.

With or without the dyno we are liable to see some chit we wont see again for awhile, I still want to go.
How the hell did I get left off the Team Jefferson State list anyway? are you just waiting for the standard 10% donation to hang out with the cool kids or are you trying to figure out how to screw the daylights out of me and convince me its a good deal:hehe:

With or without the dyno we are liable to see some chit we wont see again for awhile, I still want to go.
How the hell did I get left off the Team Jefferson State list anyway? are you just waiting for the standard 10% donation to hang out with the cool kids or are you trying to figure out how to screw the daylights out of me and convince me its a good deal:hehe:

I don't want to bring the dyno to DDP (we need to have fun sometimes). Now that you are married I would say you really can't afford to hang out with the cool kids especially if you keep letting Chris Drive your Truck:kick:

Nobody said a damn thing about bringing a dyno to Lenny's event, and if you can build a high hp 6.0 while married I should have no problem keeping my Dodge on the track reguardless of who drives:bang

It is a good thing my wife has to work so much to keep a roof over our heads that she doesn't know how much I have spent on my POS. I don't think that I qualify for High HP but maybe I will after this weekend with my new turbos and Injectors.

I'm not giving up on the idea of Big Sexy making a big #, I'm sure you guys will make it happen!

im gonna try to make it, i do have the enemys injectors though! (extrude honed) should be a good time. im always looking for a reason to get out of the house and consume :Cheer:

It will be good to see you there, its an awesome event:rockwoot:

Yep it runs just put some ddps in tonight. I like it but there is alot of tunning to go. We will see what it makes in the morning. Ill give you a call and let you know. I need to find a s400 to mount next to my usb. Hows your truck

Good to hear its running, give me a call and let me know how its going when you and Brett are done for the day.
My stock intercooler finally gave up and the side cover gasket needs to be replaced, so I'll address those and mess with a little more timing pretty soon, also need to go through the rear diff aswell, larger turbos are going on the back burner for now.
More power = more broken parts, so back burnering the bigger turbos doesn't seem so bad at the moment, until I get beat because I need more air, give me a call when you guys get done today.

Yep it runs just put some ddps in tonight. I like it but there is alot of tunning to go. We will see what it makes in the morning. Ill give you a call and let you know. I need to find a s400 to mount next to my usb. Hows your truck

give Jason a call about the turbo, he can come up with any S400 you need, hes got a bunch of 3Bs on the shelf too.