Dynomite Diesel Dyno Day And 8th Mile Outlaw Drags

Hey Ace I am just a realist and I would almost bet Chad will get one of our Headers before He gets a s400. I think our ore is next on the list before turbo housing ore.

Hey Ace I am just a real ass and I would almost bet Chad will get one of our Headers before He gets a s400. I think our ore is next on the list before turbo housing ore.

Ace thinks there is more truth than poetry in that statement

You two kill me lol. You got any 400s laying around Jermey?

Sorry I didnt call you Riles been super busy. I made 543 and havent really tunned on it I only have 800 miles on it.

This is going to be a great event and for once it is within 30 minutes of home. Jeremy you guys come up for this and i will take you guys out on boat and get some ling cod and dungeness crab.

0711-XL.gif

Why is it called the outlaw truck nationals when it is put on by NHRDA and has a bunch of different rules and classes. The main reason I wanted to go is cause it was an 1/8th mile outlaw event but i guess that has changed.

How big is your Boat Randy? Because by then we should be rolling with a pretty large crowd. 10-15 Trucks

Why is it called the outlaw truck nationals when it is put on by NHRDA and has a bunch of different rules and classes. The main reason I wanted to go is cause it was an 1/8th mile outlaw event but i guess that has changed.

It is an outlaw event , because it is not a points race, you dont have to be a NHRDA member, it is just about getting people in the diesel community together for a weekend of dyno and drag racing and having a good.

Well it is a fairly close event and we get along pretty well with you guys in Washington. So we would love to come up and support Lenny and the NHRDA. We should have 5150 Ram, MoJo (Blue Dodge with 3 Nitros Bottles in the Back attatched to roll cage), Big Sexy (My Truck), Donkey Show (Silver 3rd Gen), Riles, Olaf the Shop Sloth (the truck we brought to phoenix and now has a Auto in it), Beave, StrokerDude, and 3 or 4 other guys who aren't on CompD. We are really looking forward to it.

:cheer::cheer:

Sorry I didnt call you Riles been super busy. I made 543 and havent really tunned on it I only have 800 miles on it.

Whats up Secret Squirl? you working under cover with Drake now to formulate a plan to beat me or what? should my leaking intercooler be worried about you yet?

Whats up Secret Squirl? you working under cover with Drake now to formulate a plan to beat me or what? should my leaking intercooler be worried about you yet?

No big plans, Just trying to get the damn thing to make good power. I need to find some injectors that will work.Ill give you a call this weekend iff I get caught up I have been so stupid busy all I have done to my truck is put fuel in it and drive it since the new motor, kinda nice for a change

Enjoy just driving it as long as you can, I'm sick of working on mine, wish I could just drive it at this point, give me a call when you get caught up, no worries

Well it is a fairly close event and we get along pretty well with you guys in Washington. So we would love to come up and support Lenny and the NHRDA. We should have 5150 Ram, MoJo (Blue Dodge with 3 Nitros Bottles in the Back attatched to roll cage), Big Sexy (My Truck), Donkey Show (Silver 3rd Gen), Riles, Olaf the Shop Sloth (the truck we brought to phoenix and now has a Auto in it), Beave, StrokerDude, and 3 or 4 other guys who aren't on CompD. We are really looking forward to it.

:cheer::cheer:

Marked on my calendar! Lot's of drivin, but oh well I'm used to that Put on 20K miles in 10 months. Sucks that none of those miles were to a diesel event though. I plan to make this one though!

I talked to Lenny last week and it sounds like we are going to have a huge turnout for this event and that also a couple of the magazines will be on hand to cover the event.

The Guest House Inn is giving discounts to anyone that wants to stay their. You just have to say you are coming to town for the Dynomite Diesel Outlaw Truck Nationals to recieve your discount.

Name: Guest House Inn
Phone: (360) 863-1900
Fax: (360) 863-1901
Address: 19103 Hwy 2 Monroe, WA 98272

Dyno Competition
Saturday everyone that wants to dyno will recieve a free event t-shirt with your dyno run. Cost is $50.00

Also Dynomite is providing a free Barbque lunch for everyone :cheer:

Then on Sunday we will have Outlaw Diesel Drags
3 Classes of Racing on 1/8th mile dragstrip.

Pro-Street
» Heads-Up class with a 4/10ths Pro Tree, Laddered by ET
» Minimum weight: 4500 lbs (w/ Driver)
» No tire limitations
» Tube chassis prohibited
» Must meet NHRA tech and safety requirements for MPH and ET
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

Super-Street
» Heads-Up class with a 4/10ths Pro Tree, Laddered by ET
» 2wd Minimum weight: 5000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» 4wd Minimum weight: 6000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» DOT tires required
» Tube chassis prohibited
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

Sportsman ET
» Bracket class with a Sportsman Tree, Laddered by Reaction Time
» Helmet require if faster than 13.99 (Note: Some track require helmets for ALL racers)
» Must dial between 12.00 and 19.99 second ET

This is a great event for anyone that has never dyno, or drag raced their truck to come on out and see what it can do. Dont worry if you dont know how we will have people on hand to show you how to stage and launch your truck safely.:poke:

So bring all your family and freinds to this Inaugural Event and enjoy a great day of Diesel Motorsports