Dynomite Diesel Dyno Day And 8th Mile Outlaw Drags

I'm planning to make it. If anyone needs something from ISSPRO, place your order through DDP (they're an ISSPRO dealer now), and let me know and I can haul it up and save on shipping.

I'm also planning to bring my gasser race car for some test passes, don't hate on me too much! When I can afford it, it will be converted to diesel (Duramax). I'll be bracket racing my F350 at this event too.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

anybody have any idea when the dyno gets kicked off tomorrow? Had to borrow a friends truck just to make it since I tore the motor outta mine yesterday :bang

Hats off to the Dynomite Crew :clap: that was the best run dyno event I have ever been to. Trucks pulled onto dyno made their pulls then pulled forward thru the shop and back out into parking lot while next truck was pulling on the rollers.

I believe high horse power was 954 from Todd Haflon 05 Dodge and their was over 165 trucks at event.

IMG_3346.jpg

Tomorrow off to the track for Outlaw Diesel Drag Racing

Did the drags get rained out? Nice Ramcharger to the right there =)

Yup, drags got rained out :(

After a beautiful Saturday (as you can see in the photo there wasn't a cloud in the sky), some nasty thunderstorms rolled in overnight. Woke up to a serious downpour, and it rained off and on until they officially called it off around 11:00. We camped in the RV park next to the track, kept watching people pulling in (but didn't bother breaking camp since it was still raining). When we finally all got showered and headed over, they had just called it.

As Randy noted, it was unbelievably smooth how they ran the Dyno event. I swear they had the shortest downtime I have EVER seen between trucks at a dyno event. The "drive through" format was awesome. They even had a bunch of chairs set up in a "spectator" area for watching, and a big plasma TV on the wall showing the real-time dyno results. About the only way I could have liked it better would have been to have it about 10° cooler (I think it was in the upper 80's). Had to drink LOTS of water sitting out there in the ISSPRO booth!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Michael i had good time talking with you and meeting new peeople and like you said the dyno ran really smooth . The Dynomite crew did a great job.:clap::clap: