Edge Comp/ Smoke Switch

cumminskid99

Stobb
I have a edge comp i was wondering if i can make a smoke switch off of that. Any info would be helpful on how to do it, Thanks a lot

Sick 'em boys....y'all know the drill. LOL

Smoke switches are for *****s.

58%20Evil%20Dog.jpg

your sig says you have 200hp DDP's why would you want more smoke? you are probably running them with the stock charger already.........what a douche........there ain't no way you are cleaning them up now.....

smoke switches are for ricer wannabes, build to go fast and the smoke will be there...... so much that you want it to go away.......but at least then you will have a fast truck

I have a edge comp i was wondering if i can make a smoke switch off of that. Any info would be helpful on how to do it, Thanks a lot

Damn, it seems hopeless. For every one we convert, 3 more dumb friggin kids are born.

To Translate for all of the above posts:

No, You dont need a smoke switch, nor will anyone on this site help you out in making one. (Unless they are one of "Your Kind") We (Most of us anyway) dont make our trucks smoke alot on purpose, smoke is just simply a by product of power for the most part. Do a few searches with your exact question in the search bar BEFORE you post a thread next time to keep from getting your thread raped.

Having a smoke switch just makes you a poser anyway, making other people think you have more power than you really do.

...and if you still REALLY want to make it smoke, you can do one of the following:

A) Put a Black plastic Trash bag OVER your intake/air filter.

B) Take off the compressor wheel off of your turbo.

C) Take off your turbo completely

D) Pour 2-cycle Oil into your intake.

:doh: And I thought this week was going really well...until today. :banned:

Smoke is the inverted inverse of the integral derivative of "rev gain" and should only be used for the track with a balance lower end. I thought eveyone knew that by now. :bang

And that pit bull pic is FREAKIN' COOL! :clap:

Why arent people sent a PM the first time they post something retarded like this or show how dumb they are and ban their wanna be asses the 2nd time?

Why arent people sent a PM the first time they post something retarded like this or show how dumb they are and ban their wanna be asses the 2nd time?

'cause Comp D is an equal opportunity forum. We have a short bus too. :hehe:

After the next vote, we'll have health care and you HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Whe should make a group Called "The CompD Short Bus", in which people who post stuff like this are automaticly added to the list...

Ok, I'll put myself out there for everyone to bash, since I got a thick skin and can handle it. I ran a smoke switch on my truck when I first got my edge comp, because I wanted the smoke. Took it off a few months later for two reasons...
1 I got tired of blowing smoke all the time, and not having the power to back it up

2. I almost fried my Comp box because of the smoke switch.

Now I'm running Scheid 150s and a 64/71/14 turbo, and end up running around with my comp off, because I can't drive around town without blowing smoke with it on, and even with it off, I still haze pretty bad. I'm upgrading to a TST to see if I can get rid of my timing shudder, but I'll probably run with that off for the most part too, depending on how much it smokes. Plenty of reasons not to run a smoke switch, but if you do, just remember, every time you turn it on, you run the risk of blowing up that Edge Comp you have on the truck.

Let the bashing begin!

(aww, there's no popcorn emoticon)

Ok, I'll put myself out there for everyone to bash, since I got a thick skin and can handle it. I ran a smoke switch on my truck when I first got my edge comp, because I wanted the smoke. Took it off a few months later for two reasons...
1 I got tired of blowing smoke all the time, and not having the power to back it up

2. I almost fried my Comp box because of the smoke switch.

Now I'm running Scheid 150s and a 64/71/14 turbo, and end up running around with my comp off, because I can't drive around town without blowing smoke with it on, and even with it off, I still haze pretty bad. I'm upgrading to a TST to see if I can get rid of my timing shudder, but I'll probably run with that off for the most part too, depending on how much it smokes. Plenty of reasons not to run a smoke switch, but if you do, just remember, every time you turn it on, you run the risk of blowing up that Edge Comp you have on the truck.

Let the bashing begin!

(aww, there's no popcorn emoticon)

You will likely not clean it up with the TST either - that is a strictly fuel only box if you didn't know that already.

Here's the popcorn: :pop: