Edge Comp/ Smoke Switch

You will likely not clean it up with the TST either - that is a strictly fuel only box if you didn't know that already.

Here's the popcorn: :pop:

I didn't figure the smoke would clear up, but I think I'm getting a timing shudder, and hoping that even though the timing is being mechanically advanced, that without the added timing of the Edge, it might go away...that and I ran my buddies Edge Comp hot unlock, and realized that I need that extra fueling through 3200 rpm to let my turbo boost enough.

I got tired of blowing smoke all the time, and not having the power to back it up

I think that is the most intelligent thing I've seen a member with less than 100 posts type thus far. :clap:

:thankyou2:

:pop::pop::pop: Hit the "more" link at the bottom of the icon corral.

its for my buddys truck with a comp mine rolls more than enough coal than i need!!!!

something tells me its YOUR truck but you were reading through this thread with everyone flaming you, and the above post is your feeble attempt to not look like a douche nozzle, to put it with a scenario, you were showing off on your pedal bike and ate SCHIT in front of a bunch of people you were trying to impress, at which point you stood up and said "i meant to do that".......metaphorically speaking of course

are you effing kidding? some people will sell anything........

Sick 'em boys....y'all know the drill. LOL

Smoke switches are for *****s.

First off this guy shouldnt be aloud to talk at all...you have what looks like a 2wd 6.4 stroker or its just lowered which is GAY AS ****

and second the guy who wants a smoke switch is already on the short bus he just dont no it yet