Edge Comp/ Smoke Switch

First off this guy shouldnt be aloud to talk at all...you have what looks like a 2wd 6.4 stroker or its just lowered which is GAY AS ****

and second the guy who wants a smoke switch is already on the short bus he just dont no it yet

:bang things usually dont turn out too good when you pick a fight with a mod.... :rules:

oh and its a cummins not a 6.4

First off this guy shouldnt be aloud to talk at all...you have what looks like a 2wd 6.4 stroker or its just lowered which is GAY AS ****

and second the guy who wants a smoke switch is already on the short bus he just dont no it yet

You're a ratard

bwahahhahahahahha

ha ha dude keep thinkin thats a 6.4 and i promise you will need more than a quad with custom tunes to save you! The day a 6.4 sounds and runs like that one i will own one!!

ha ha dude keep thinkin thats a 6.4 and i promise you will need more than a quad with custom tunes to save you! The day a 6.4 sounds and runs like that one i will own one!!

you like this!!

just looking at the pics guys...and if its got a cummins in it then thats pretty neat but why would you lower a truck?

You know how I can tell you're the new guy without even looking at your join date? :hehe:

this is the reason why i said just looking at the pics...dont know what kind of computer or internet you have but mine dont make motor sounds without a video playing....

:new: they're easy to spot:bang

yup i am new...dont worry i keep my mouth shut and watch and learn from you all...never even been on here till my cuz told me to get on here cuz some guys was talkin **** bout his pullin truck and i got on here to look....never even new they had such sites till bout a year ago

read some of the threads started by holmesfarm or duradan if you want a good lesson of what NOT to do on comp-d. LOL

read some of the threads started by holmesfarm or duradan if you want a good lesson of what NOT to do on comp-d. LOL

lol i was just reading the 33 page one of you guys makin fun of them lol it was all funny as hell lol only thing i didnt get is y duradan has dura in it when he has a stroker? lol